Where are the best Hills at?

Started by dj_pizzim, December 14, 2004, 08:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_pizzim

Red and white 400ex we got back to your place just before the cop stoped to say hi.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

kawGIRL

QuoteIm looking for some new places to ride.  I like hills and verticals are always fun.  If you know of any areas to ride let me know.  Thanks in advance

I Know some.....
Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico. Idaho, California, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Canada, Alaska, Mexico, etc...
Everywhere but here!  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

dj_pizzim

There are hills in Florida you just gota know where they are ... your talking about states with mountains
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

eric

I hear there's some great hills inside the borders of the Ocala Bombing Range..oh wait those are holes ::) sorry...lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com