any places to ride farther north of ocala??

Started by CrazyCat420, January 09, 2005, 02:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyCat420

I am stationed in ST.Marys Ga and have been to scrub once, and rodmans damn and love it but am looking for some more cool places to ride closer to the Ga border, farther north of ocala.  can any one out there sugest any place????????  oh yea I am on a sport quad and love hitting some big jumps if there are any!!

Kawa3

possibly osceola, nothing like big scrub though i dont think
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

wakulla ram

2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

CrazyCat420

Thanks man Tallahassee looks like a sweet place but If I am going to drive that far to ride I might as well go to scrub or rodmans damn!  some day I might get over there though!!  does any one else know of any places closer to jacksonville Fl?????

Prairie Master

You can go to gilligans out there near you but that gets a little boring after awhile, I'm trying to get information about hillard. I work part time over at the advance auto in Yulee so anytime some one comes in asking for atv parts I've been asking where they ride, I'll let you know when I find more places in the area

 ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

WAKORB

im looking for a place to ride sunday the 23rd near ST.Marys Ga, kingsland ga, or jax any help would be great but please mention city and zip or somthing to map it. thanks

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group