Need more signatures!

Started by blupits04, May 01, 2007, 12:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

Ok guys this is what I posted on Highlifter and it's easier to copy and paste (or maybe i'm just lazy  ;) ) Thanks for all your support!

Ok guys this isn't a joke, scam or spam. This is a real guy that I know personally and have known for many years.

The guy that shot him started a fight with him ( saying something about his lil sis ) Jeremy tried walking away and the guy got up in his face, so Jeremy went to go buy him and the guy pushed him. Jeremy pushed the guy back and went into another room of the house, The guy yelled at Jeremy and when he turned around the guy held the gun up and shot him. The bullet went into Jeremy's Left eye and came out his right. He lost sense of smell and taste and a few weeks later lost his vision completely. I don't know the guys name they are keeping it private for safety issues for his family along with the family of the guy who did this. We appreciate all your help and prayers and hope this guy stays locked up, from what I was told he is supposed to be getting out in about a month and a half unless the petition reaches 1000. He wasn't charged with attempted murder he was charged with aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. I don't know exactly why but to me he pulled the trigger, shot another man and walked out unharmed himself. To me he should have to go through what he has done to this family. 10-20-life is what they are trying to get done with the petition so with your help and everyones prayers we can get something done.  This happened in Florida I don't know exactly where other than it's not too far from Orlando. I talked to Jeremy's brother and mom last week and they told me that he's doing the best he can for the circumstances he's been dealt and he is going on with his life. He is planning a wedding soon and has his beautiful son so he has lots of love and support.

Thanks to all of those who have signed this petition and all of the prayers.

His Myspace is set to private b/c he has recieved some unwanted messages about the situation, If you wish to be added to his friends send him a request and a message showing your support.


God Bless,
Kari
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

DjLeOo

#636 - Leo Lopez from Miami, Florida signed on May 2nd, 2007.
Keep that S.O.B. in JAIL !!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to you and your Family Jeremy!!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

If I read things correctly we gained 200 ++ signatures over night  that is awesome

greenmachine

Why dont they just make friends with another inmate, buy him a few cartons of smokes & get the job taken care of before he gets out?

big-daddy

#29
atvmiaxtreme is kicking A$$ on getting signatures........come people lets do it! #672 and counting


Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 02, 2007, 09:36:17 AM
If I read things correctly we gained 200 ++ signatures over night  that is awesome
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

big-daddy

Come on people.............#689
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

blupits04

Ok guys I just found out channel 9 news is going to have an interview with Jeremy Tomorrow. I don't know when it will air but I will keep everyone posted. Count was up to 710 last I checked! Thanks guys
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: blupits04 on May 03, 2007, 06:45:16 PM
Ok guys I just found out channel 9 news is going to have an interview with Jeremy Tomorrow. I don't know when it will air but I will keep everyone posted. Count was up to 710 last I checked! Thanks guys

channel 9 as is Orlando 9, or Tampa?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

someone post the link when the story is available

blupits04

I'm still trying to find out more info on the news interview. I'll keep ya posted.

Yeah Orlando 9 WFTV  If it's on their website I'll post the link.

Thanks Guys it's up to 720
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

mud.junkie

sorry i thought i signed it before but i did not. I did just now though

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

blupits04

Hey guys Chuck was asking what was going on with it so I looked it up. I don't know what happened with the interview I couldn't find anything on it and haven't seen Jeremy to ask him. It's up to 776 he needs 224 more by the end of the month, Lets keep our fingers crossed!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

1500z71

Just signed. I was #777. Almost there. Lets keep this scumbag in jail where he belongs.

steve

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com