I found the Solution to Raising Gas Prices!!!!

Started by #32YammiMan, May 13, 2007, 09:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#32YammiMan

Gas is supposed to hit $4 a gallon by the end of summer, We all need to get one of these......

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24456.0.html

Ive herd they get around 100mpg!!!   Think of the money you could save if you could leave your truck parked and ride to work everyday on one of these. I know alot of people that have a short commute with no major highways and could easily take one of these back and forth to work everyday. just a thought

qt314nfla

Good idea.  I'm so close to the office I think I'm gonna check into getting a gas powered go-ped to commute.  No insurance and I don't have to pay an annual registration.

buzzardman

Riding a moped is like "making  it" with a fat girl.  They are fun to ride, but you really don't want your friends to see you on one.  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com