Post your significant other

Started by Prairie Master, May 14, 2007, 04:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

ummm, if you love me, we have a problem houston ??? ;D

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:26:57 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 15, 2007, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???

ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...

me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...

me too and i'm single.  the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence.  guys does your hand ever fall asleep on you?  i'm feeling rejected by myself too and it's starting to affect my self esteem.

but that is your fault...... if you made a post asking for a guy to come over, take you out to dinner and help you with that situation, you would have hundreds of offers. if a guy makes that post we will be called perverts, sick men, threatened to be arrested, and get 2 offers from some big ole ugly fat girls.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Scrub if I made that post I would get men that are unqualified to help me w/ my problem.  They would only be certified to help their problem.  This would not help my situation.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:42:08 PM
Scrub if I made that post I would get men that are unqualified to help me w/ my problem.  They would only be certified to help their problem.  This would not help my situation.

  I am sure you could get JACK 0ff.

blupits04

Now thats some funny shiz.

But would QT need to be there to be a "Jack off" companion?!

Hey QT have you been skiing lately the water has been pretty good :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

boy, this thread has really gone downhill.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

renmus


eldiablo64

Buzzardman, you should switch hands then it would be like gettin some strange ! LMAO
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

buzzardman

are you kidding?  I've got it down to a science, I can switch hands and gain two beats.  8)

All hail to the oldest proffesion.    :P

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Me and mine. ;D

2strokinIt

who is that lady sitting next to you with you and yours? ;D

garym

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 03:39:12 PM
Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:26:57 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 15, 2007, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???

ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...

me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...

me too and i'm single.  the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence.  guys does your hand ever fall asleep on you?  i'm feeling rejected by myself too and it's starting to affect my self esteem.

but that is your fault...... if you made a post asking for a guy to come over, take you out to dinner and help you with that situation, you would have hundreds of offers. if a guy makes that post we will be called perverts, sick men, threatened to be arrested, and get 2 offers from some big ole ugly fat girls.
I'd rather catch up on my sleep...Does that qualify me as a old fart?

garym

Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???

Can I interest you in a pair of sandpaper mittons????