BITHLO ATV NIGHT

Started by hmann, May 03, 2007, 10:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.

tribal_shee

#26
 HAHAHA You funny little grasshopper, :D :D I guess when this big boy whoops up on ya you'll think different :-*  you know though if you want to run your fastest time yet you need to hop on the old bits and pieces for a pass or two. you've proven yourself with those slower bikes so now it's time to see if you can handle some real power :o  after all you said your gonna have a big crowd there watching ya! J/K got ta get ya going boys :D :D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

bmd11

Quote from: 535banshee on May 15, 2007, 09:34:30 AM
if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.

I've got pics and video I'll try to load up tonight  8) ... I'll try to load up the mud stuff too for the 4x4 guys.
Keith
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Fox17

Quote from: bmd11 on May 15, 2007, 11:24:35 AM
Quote from: 535banshee on May 15, 2007, 09:34:30 AM
if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.

I've got pics and video I'll try to load up tonight  8) ... I'll try to load up the mud stuff too for the 4x4 guys.
Keith


sweet. id like to see it. we will probably be out there in june to see it in person. maybe take a mud bike with us.

bmd11

The mud & water pits were almost empty this time... I'm not sure where all of the utes where, but there was plenty of gooey, gloppy, Florida mud and water, will be next time too!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com