Broad River and Durhamtown

Started by jayman, May 13, 2007, 08:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

A small group of us are going to Broad River and then to Durhamtown for the week of July 4th.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

GSXR1000

Who's all in the group?






Never mind I am already going on this trip. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Bigscrb15

dang, would love to make it, but not sure I can afford an entire week right now. may try to make just durhamtown though for a few days. ill let ya know closer.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GSXR1000

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 07:52:44 PM
dang, would love to make it, but not sure I can afford an entire week right now. may try to make just durhamtown though for a few days. ill let ya know closer.


We will be at Broad River from the 6/30 till 7/4 than Durhamtown from
7/4 till 7/7.Hope you can make it.Also Tami said Hi..

jayman

Just under 2 weeks left  ;D     :)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

I can not wait until FRIDAY!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

We leave this afternoon  :D    ;D    :)     :P  :oo   :W   :w   :Clap.gif   :Hug.gif 



I do not know if you can tell if I am excited or not!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com