I know it's long notice but.....Durhamtown first or second week of August?

Started by Ida_Mann, May 12, 2007, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

anyone down?

I'm gonna be working on saving money to do it after the summer session is over with.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

sounds good to me. i will try. long notice is good. gives time to save up money.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I figure $100 out of each paycheck won't hurt a whole lot, and I get paid every two weeks,,,,,should give me $600 by the time it rolls around,,,,,,should get me enough for gas and food and riding money.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrumud

Now this is a ride I would love to be part of.  Count me in so far.  ;)
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

sykolincoln

our crew at 3wheelerworld have a ride planed for the 18&19th that month hope to see some of you cats up there!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

digginfool

Sounds like a fun trip.  Why not a little later when it's cooled down some?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: digginfool on May 13, 2007, 10:23:14 PM
Sounds like a fun trip.  Why not a little later when it's cooled down some?

cause,,,,,,I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride..........

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Did you say the "D" word?  2nd week might me good for me, if I haven't burned all my vacation time by Aug.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on May 14, 2007, 10:12:37 PM
Did you say the "D" word?  2nd week might me good for me, if I haven't burned all my vacation time by Aug.

nope, I said the "C" word,,,,,carpool ;-)

I can get your 400 in the back of my truck, with possibly three other's on a trailer behind it.

let's go cheap guys!
Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S


Ida_Mann

Quote from: Paul_S on May 15, 2007, 10:28:10 PM
Might have a few guys wanting to go if my group are welcome.

ewwww, not them guys. ;-)

huh?

the more the merrier.

I might even try to get out on the MX track,,,,,I tried last time, but, well, people who were there know the outcome.

dang that clay was slippery.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 15, 2007, 10:33:27 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 15, 2007, 10:28:10 PM
Might have a few guys wanting to go if my group are welcome.

ewwww, not them guys. ;-)

huh?

the more the merrier.

I might even try to get out on the MX track,,,,,I tried last time, but, well, people who were there know the outcome.

dang that clay was slippery.

Id@

couldn't be as ugly as paul trying to MX track, he was out there for 30minutes and packed up the quads and went home, he was too sore, lol. guess old people just cant do the mx.

maybe we can rename this thread to the annual atvflorida durhamtown group ride. only i know its a lil early than usual, but looks like we might be able to get a bunch to go.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Paul_S

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 11:30:30 PM
couldn't be as ugly as paul trying to MX track, he was out there for 30minutes and packed up the quads and went home, he was too sore, lol. guess old people just cant do the mx.

;D ;D ;D  I remember that. Man I was sore. I am ready now to run with you young guys though.

Ida_Mann

the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out?  I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

greenmachine

I was actually thinking of going around that time with the wife & kids for my boys B-day. Will keep posted.

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 16, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out?  I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.

Id@

I believe it is still there, but you can't ride in or out of it to the plantation anymore.  That entrance to the trail is closed.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on May 16, 2007, 01:50:15 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 16, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out?  I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.

Id@

I believe it is still there, but you can't ride in or out of it to the plantation anymore.  That entrance to the trail is closed.

but I'm special,,,,my momma said so ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Im@cracker

I would definitely like to be apart of this one...missed the last 2
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Chris505

bill place is for rent but you cannot ride down that road anymore because of county rules..
I was told by D-town that i would have to leave my trailer and atv's up at the lodge and drive
up when i wanted to access the trails..


05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chris505 on June 03, 2007, 09:57:32 AM
bill place is for rent but you cannot ride down that road anymore because of county rules..
I was told by D-town that i would have to leave my trailer and atv's up at the lodge and drive
up when i wanted to access the trails..




that be bullsqueeze, I wonder what the rental rate is like on Bill's place now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Honestly, a lot of people at Dtown speak highly of renting the RV's that are parked under a big open-ended pole barn.  You can ride right up to them and you have a great covered place just outside your door.  Especially if it rains.....  Well, we won't go there.... ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on June 03, 2007, 01:14:02 PM
Honestly, a lot of people at Dtown speak highly of renting the RV's that are parked under a big open-ended pole barn.  You can ride right up to them and you have a great covered place just outside your door.  Especially if it rains.....  Well, we won't go there.... ;)

no,,,,we won't

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dj_pizzim

Your making it sound like you have the same experience as me with rain at least 1 day every time i go. Last time we went we stayed at Kenny's Cabin which has a large "Patio" Covering the area and deck between the 2 trailers.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Ida_Mann

the first and only time I've been to DP, it was raining on the way up,,,,raining when we got there,,,,raining while we were there, and raining when we left.

the clay was so mucky that one member of your group took one of the small jumps on a trail and one of his fenders broke off because of the weight of the clay on it,,,,,he came back to Bills place looking like Frankenquad.

I'll have to dig up some pics.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com