Just got a 2007 kx250f!!!!!!!

Started by Eric5555, May 12, 2007, 08:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

lawn_man mx

           awsome  bike !!!!    great  power ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

rubicon500kid

nice im waiting for the 08s to come out mabey they will be EFI
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Eric5555

Quote from: rubicon500kid on May 12, 2007, 10:04:42 PM
nice im waiting for the 08s to come out mabey they will be EFI

Hows your kx125 doing??..and wats ERI??? hhaha
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

buzzardman

Super nice bike man!

Oh and That's E.  lectronic
                    F.  uel
                    I.  Injection

Eric5555

Quote from: buzzardman on May 12, 2007, 11:24:51 PM
Super nice bike man!

Oh and That's E.  lectronic
                    F.  uel
                    I.  Injection
o0o alright.....thanks...haha
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Ryan561

the 250F's are not goning to come with E.F.I. but some the 450s are rumored 2!!
2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

klutchbuster400

NIiiic bike, My nieghor has one and I nearly sh!t myself when I ride it, they are so fast its not even funny.

Young Gun

Damn that bike is nice, whats the sticker price on one?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Rebel on May 15, 2007, 09:10:52 AM
Damn that bike is nice, whats the sticker price on one?
You dont wanna know, youre looking at an easy 7k-8k

Eric5555

The msrp is 5999......but with taxes prlly like 7000 ......but my dad got a good deal on mine .......he got it for 5800 out the door
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

kawGIRL

Nice bike ! did you guy's ever get the yamaha running right.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Eric5555

Quote from: kawGIRL on May 16, 2007, 08:05:36 PM
Nice bike ! did you guy's ever get the yamaha running right.
No...we tried what your husband told us to do ..but it already had the stock main jet in it....so now we dont know wat to do.. :'( :'(so now i think we are just going to tear down the entire top and bottom end and re put it together
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

qt314nfla

Nice freakin' bike.  I wanna know when I get to buy a bike newer than 8 yrs old.

Eric5555

Quote from: QT314 on May 16, 2007, 10:19:29 PM
Nice freakin' bike.  I wanna know when I get to buy a bike newer than 8 yrs old.
Thanks
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Nice kawi.

My nephews just got crf150r and crf250 and I tell you these bikes fly that crf150r flat flys. They just came off 2 kawis a kx80 and kx125s. 

Ride safe Im sure it flys.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Eric5555

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on May 17, 2007, 10:37:51 PM
Nice kawi.

My nephews just got crf150r and crf250 and I tell you these bikes fly that crf150r flat flys. They just came off 2 kawis a kx80 and kx125s. 

Ride safe Im sure it flys.
Thanks
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com