Perhaps the biggest waste of time, money and resources ever.

Started by Paul_S, May 11, 2007, 10:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, When the fam was into sport quads we were 100% #1
Now that we all have Utes, we are mostly #2's. Every once in a while we are number 3's but only until we get to the mudhole and then we are right back to 100% #2's again.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

eldiablo64

#1 most of the time 3 occasionally when there is something to look at besides palmettos and pine trees.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

4fittyr

manly #1   sport rider   hopefully some long streches with whoops   3 and 4 gear motoring  in croom  its 1st hit 2nd  back to first  unless in the pit
if u can't be good be good at it

GrlNextDoor


kenz

#1 for me.  It was mentioned here already that the trails should be one way; that is a great idea.  One way trails in 8-12 mile harescrable style loops for the sport quads that want to air it out.  Prominate signage too warning of fast rides on those type trails.  That's not to say utilities can't ride on those trails- just a warning

2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders


FoxHondaRider

Definitely 1 and a little bit of 2 and 3.   I like riding at a fast past but sometimes I like to ride slower and cruise the trails or try and make it through water with a sport quad.  Most 1 though.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

bmd11

#1 most of the time, but I enjoy cruisin' in the scenery too so a little bit of #3
One way trails would be so much better and SAFER!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

gearhead400

I am a #1 for sure. But i also enjoy challenges at slower speeds like rocks, hills, and the occasional mud pit(#2). After a long day of riding i do like to just putt around at slow speeds and enjoy the scenary (#3). But 90% of the time im on my bike im wide open! bwwaaaaaab! (4-stroke noise? haha)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

T2

Paul # 1 for me, I really dont care for the mud that much.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

SWAMP_DONKEY


cr1

#2 mostly but sometimes #3 when the wife is snapping pictures

Bleedsblue

Riding solo I'm a 3, riding with a group then it depends but a 2 or 3.
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

1FasterBlaster

   I will say all of the above.I mostly ride fast on my sport quad when I go alone.When I take my Daughter,I like to cruise and just have fun.I like playing in water- not as much mud- on utility quads also.
   There are options with this sport, that's why it's so popular and so much fun!!

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

psd

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

scamutz

Mostly #3 here with some 2 mixed in.  The family rides together, and the kinds of trails I would like ideally are ones that actually go somewhere.  When we lived back in PA, you could jump on a trail and ride for 20 miles, into another town for a couple of road sodis and jump back on the trail and down to the river...it was an all day trip you had an actual desitination where you could stop for lunch, and it was totally safe.  You didn't have to worry about someone coming flying acrosss the trail from another direction at 40mph.
scamutz

KB

#1 when I'm w/ friends, we try to ride as fast as we can.(& have a blast too)
#2/3 when I'm w the kid's.

exrider

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

FoxHondaRider

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

KB

Hey Scramdaddy, they call you that cause your from Scrambletown ?

kawGIRL

2.5 in the rhino  ;D. It's time for a place to ride. Several other states have areas to ride, with all the land in this state it escapes me that we can't have a few safe "legal" places to ride.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Southern4x4

2 and 3 mainly, sometimes I ride like a 1 but thats only when its out in the open with no one coming the oppisite ways and stuff.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com