Washing off Love Bugs

Started by jpease, May 10, 2007, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpease

Well, I can say with 100% confidence after years of scrubbing the drier sheets win hands down.  There must be something in the softener that helps.  It was real easy.  I live out in the country and just a drive down my driveway I end up with love bugs on the grill.  This is going to be a real time saver.

JackL

Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 10, 2007, 09:03:25 PM
Just let them sit on there, eventually they will eat away the paint then you wont have to worry about them messing up the paint job any more. ;)

I like the way you think.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

backinsaddle

i've used all the following, and they all work great.

lay a wet towel on them for 10-15, they soften up and you can wash right off

dryer sheets (used) work great

the yellow scrub sponges (similar to a green dish scrubbie but made for cars), that anoriginal mentioned works great and don't scratch the paint

dreth

dont hit them and you dont have to clean them off :D :D :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com