Would you....

Started by #26YFZ, May 09, 2007, 01:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have me take pictures of you at the track for $20?

Every chance I got
A few times
One time
No way

#26YFZ

I would take the pictures and burn them onto a CD at the track and give it to you at the end of the day.  You would most likely have about 50 pictures of you, and if you were not happy with the results I would refund your money.

Remember, these pictures are resized and are not at full quality!

Here are a few examples of what I can do  8)

















Yeah i'll even do dirtbikers!


#26YFZ

If you answered no way could you let me know if its just too much money at $20 or does it just not interest you?  I won't be offended i promise  :-*

PLAYBOY_400

those are some good pictures man. keep it up. i would definatley pay 20 bucks for a bunch of pics like that.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

#26YFZ


MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

good move!  ;) great pics! i like the first one.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Those are really good pics.Keep it up, I'm sure there are plenty of people that like having their pics takin while riding.Like me!!

#26YFZ

If you posted "No Way", could you please toss me a PM or a reply so I can figure out what needs to be done.  Any constructive critisicm helps.

FIVE-O

That is great deal. I wish that were available at Seminole. You could spend all the time you were at the track riding. Not taking turns trying to to get the best shot. And not too mention, after what it costs me and my friends to go to the track for a full day, that for $20 is a heck of a deal.  :)   
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

ebtrx450r

Darren takes some great pics!! I think that's one hell of a deal!!!

53yfz450

Whos that sexy dude on the #53 yamaha!! lol but yea $20 is a great deal he takes soem great pics!! as u can see!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

crom A zone

its a good deal but u do pics in the mud?????????????????????
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Chuck_Norris

Nice pic's, If your in the area when we are that is

eldiablo64

great shots you should look into doin some freelance shots for some of the magazines 8)
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

#26YFZ

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 09, 2007, 05:38:03 PM
its a good deal but u do pics in the mud?????????????????????

Not my forte but if the price is right  ;)  I take pics at the track because my brother rides and I do occasionally.

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 09, 2007, 05:42:51 PM
Nice pic's, If your in the area when we are that is

If you have a group of a few people that are willing to pay, i'd drive some distance.  Guess it depends on how far and how many people you want pictures taken of.

Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 09, 2007, 06:01:28 PM
great shots you should look into doin some freelance shots for some of the magazines 8)

I would love to do that, just haven't really contacted anyone to get involved in it.

Hondarider22

$20 bucks sounds good for 50 pics...BTW some of those pictures have won POTM on Yfzcentral.com and Lt-r450central.com, im just glad i get his services whenever i want  :P

mudnuri

Great shots!
Nice composition.
$20 for what you offered is a good lure.
I'd bite.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com