Re: Cardsound Road?

Started by customrubicon, December 19, 2004, 10:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitaminsea

hey pals is there any spots out there where i can ride a foreman with stock tires with out gettin stuck every five mins
thinking of going for first time this weekend

rubicon500kid

go to the high school and go across the streat its a lil dirt road and its all dry but there sum mud not a lot but sum that you can go throw whit a stock tires
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Thrumud

This place sounds pretty good, "This could be the next badluck / squares.    We should set up a group ride  ;D Guys ... please, lets keep this place clean !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

big-daddy

#28
its just a matter of time before they close this place to. people go out there to dump trash or to go shooting. its a fun place. the dirt road from ther north goes long ways in, with trails off the main road.the north side as a pipe gate at the enterance, but its never lock. That area will see houses being build there after all the projects on the turnpike are done. maybe a year or less. its the best time right now. little mud, but mostly dirt and our second florida state bird that bites are gone. ride it now  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mudsplasher

 ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :P

ok we r gonna try to make it to the humps next weekend we  have no way of coming up this weekend but will try very hard for next weekend
mud
we have 2-2004 bombadairs 200 rallys 2x4, and 1 -2004 bombadair 330 outlander  4x4  im 45 hubby 58 and son is 10th  grader
soon to b 1 rally and 1 outlander

bumblemoose

The place is ok but not worth the drive if you are more that 30 minutes away.
87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

big-daddy

where do you ride? that the best place if you live in Miami area or south florida.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mudsplasher

thats the only place we have rode so far
we will b riding other places as soon as we get our new 4x4 truck
we have 2-2004 bombadairs 200 rallys 2x4, and 1 -2004 bombadair 330 outlander  4x4  im 45 hubby 58 and son is 10th  grader
soon to b 1 rally and 1 outlander

mudsplasher

also we live 3 hrs south of miami near key west  the islands under fla and above cuba  we r at mm31
we have 2-2004 bombadairs 200 rallys 2x4, and 1 -2004 bombadair 330 outlander  4x4  im 45 hubby 58 and son is 10th  grader
soon to b 1 rally and 1 outlander

bumblemoose

I gave up ATV riding a few months ago, I had been atv riding on and off for 24 years. After going out to the humps about 4 times I was totally bored with it. Things got so bad around here with riding areas closing and the authorities stopping everyone that I gave it up and bought a street bike.

I miss the quad but have a pretty good time on the bike.
87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

300exstangboy

Geeze.. I hope I don't get too bored with it. I live in Ft.Lauderdale and ewl with people, peopl and city traffic all week long Mon - SAT. Sunday is my day to get out into the woods..SO the  hour ride really doesn't bother me anymore.
Tommoro should be great weather again. This week I have learned NOT to park near the race track, but instead  off cardsound RD.
  If you see me out there with my Camera.. be sure to smile. I usually only take pics of people who are stuck...
I have a red  300EX and a white Mazda pickup.
LAter
ROB

rubicon500kid

i went out there to day it was fun there was mud up to my wast at the mud hole whit the cars got my shee stuck out there to i need to sell my sport atv and get a 4x4
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

bbf

what kind of riding out there

300exstangboy

Quotei went out there to day it was fun there was mud up to my wast at the mud hole whit the cars got my shee stuck out there to i need to sell my sport atv and get a 4x4



I made it out today and what started as a good day ( nice weather, early start, dry trails etc) was doomed  at about 2 pm. I was getting cocky after going through ruts and puddles. I made a dash across a slightly wet spot under the powerlines and BAM! I got buried. My back wheels actually disappeared under the wet mud. It was kind of a slow day here and No one was around.. I decided to pull it out myself (Big Mistake). I walked around and found some old pallets. I managed to sink a pallet behind the quad and was able to stand there without sinking. I lifted the back end up and out of the mud with a loud suction sound.
  At this point I was so out of breath and performed a physical act that I have not done in 12 years (I am 37 years old). I though I was having a heart attack. I had to lay down. I made it back to truck and that was enough.
I learned a few things...
Don't ride alone... Don't go places you 'Think" you can make it through.... and Don't get old  
Later

02YamahaBigBear400

I have to drive an hour and a half to get there and for that far of a drive I enjoy it. It all depends on how you ride when your there to get bored or not. I'm strictly a water and mud type of guy who gets bored of trail riding. My bike is done up pretty good and I can ride fairly well to handle riding with sport quads through trails and stuff but i choose not too. The same distance away is river ranch were i'm a member and i can ride forever there but for a day ride the humps is a pretty good place to ride. I wish i can get down there one day when everyone else is going who enjoys it so it can be a fun filled day but some days i can't make it. I enjoy it and as long as i'm there i can help the unfortunate who wanna play in the mud and get stuck cause i'll always lend them my rope or cable and be more then glad to pull them out numerous times. Also those who run outta breath....klx110rider lol.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Little redneck girl

 ::)HEY ROB,SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LUCK,IT SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY DAY.WE WERE OUT THERE SUNDAY,SORRY WE DIDN,T SEE YA!
650 CanAM

allgirls4outdoors

redneck girl didnt we pull your outlander out on sunday? i was with my wife and daughters on a black rincon and my wife was on  a red one. hope to see you oput there again
its funny till someone gets hurt then it's hallarious!!!!

Little redneck girl

 ::)HEY ALLGIRL4OUTDOORS,I REMEMBER YA'LL,YOU GUYS PULLED OUT A FRIEND OF MINE.HE WAS ON A RED MAXOUTLANDER,I HAVE THE CAMOFLAGE OUTLANDER AND MY BOYFRIEND HAS THE BLUE RAPTOR.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,OUR FRIEND THOUGHT HE COULD GO ANYWHERE ON THAT THING.NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT
HE WAS PULLED OUT MORE THAN ONCE.WE HAD FUN PULLING HIM OUT!HOPE TO SEE YA OUT THERE!
650 CanAM

RnkOutlaw

It is so dry out there, almost any bike could make it.
We need rain really really bad.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

allgirls4outdoors

We'll be out there sat night ride hope to seeya. No kids ride for me :D
its funny till someone gets hurt then it's hallarious!!!!

Little redneck girl

 ::)MEY BE WE WILL SEE YA THERE! IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND SOME MUDD,TRUST ME!GO ON A ADVENTURE RIDE,LIKE WE DO,YOU'LL FIND MUDD!!! :D
650 CanAM

RnkOutlaw

Allgirls4outdoors what kinda bike do u have??
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Eworm

Stay away RAIN: STAY AWAY

big-daddy

I second that! all you 4 wheeler led the sport quads have fun of a little bit. NO RAIN PLEASE
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Eworm

QuoteI second that! all you 4 wheeler led the sport quads have fun of a little bit. NO RAIN PLEASE


LOL. We gonna get bashed for this. OH well. Winter is the best for me. Stay away pleeeaaaseee. Unless of course the fires come in, then yes RAIN away.