Don't have no where to ride - (view video)

Started by Thrumud, May 08, 2007, 09:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

sykolincoln

theres one like that of a bunch of them riding in newyork on quads and mx bikes, even sometimes it may be cool to watch, it sure does make out machines and the sport we enjoy look bad.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

w/e there crazy people.There the ones risking there bike and there lives.Funt to watch on video tho

Bigscrb15

i would swerve at them if i was in my truck. i hate people like that, especially on the highway when motorcycles pass inbetween cars.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

2strokinIt

i didnt know Baltimore already had their rally?!?! :D :D

freakin idiots

dnigels

Maybe we should ride through Tallahassee like that until they open up more legal riding areas!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

LTR450 994

this past sunday i was working and heading to the FLL airport and while driving on the 826 hwy i see a blue banshee jumping on the highway as if it were any other normal bike.. kid was freaking nuts

digginfool

Looks like they were riding 'em like they stole 'em.  Probably did.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

gotta admit, I sympathize with some of their views,,,, "we aint got nowhere to ride, so we ride here and we gonna keep doin' it till we got a place to ride"

or something like that.

I guess if I had the money to keep buying quads, I might do the same thing,,,,,get arrested, get the quad taken away,,,,get out and buy another one.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

renmus

Ida, maybe you could find them cheap at the police auctions.  ;)

Palmettobay_recon

That pisses me off big time! Just like the other day I saw a banshee riding on the sidewalk popping wheelies and just being dumb.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

06 BaNsHeE

well go 2 8st on sundays.Always raptors and 450rs going down on wheelies.Always a big tan guy on a red 450r with cut fenders standing on his grab bar going down 8st on a wheelie.And a white/silver 700 cut me off when I was on my way to the gas station on krome.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com