Place to ride near Pensacola

Started by 250exdirt, February 08, 2005, 08:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

250exdirt

New to ATVing and I am in need of areas to ride in Pensacola area or close by. I am also willing to travel to location to ride.
Any help would be great!!!!!

bigdog5660

good luck most around here is closed off

250exdirt

I was told that there is an area somewhere in Buelah, and also in Milton as well. Just trying to find a more open area if possible.  ;D

bigdog5660


Seabee

There is a pretty decent area off of Blue-angle if you like to get muddy
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

250exdirt


250exdirt

Hey seabee,
where abouts off of Blue angle ?

bigdog5660


SARATOGA


wakeriderof87

I heard they closed off the old airport after somebody hit a tree at full throttle and was killed.
Also heard there was a good place behind the new police station in milton ut that they were handing out tickets now.  
I ride on two wheels

Seabee

QuoteHey seabee,
where abouts off of Blue angle ?

It's by the Wal-Mart, I think they call it Jones's Swamp. Lots of mud!
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

kpnitup

#11
Blue Angel is o.k. but sucks after a rain.  Mud is cool but the water in some holes are way to deep....Don't go by yourself.  I heard of a few other places that we are checking in the morning.  One of those places is kind of close to Jones Swamp!

SARATOGA

JONES SWAMP, IS THAT BY THE FURNITURE STORE?

Seabee

QuoteJONES SWAMP, IS THAT BY THE FURNITURE STORE?

Yes, right there by the furniture store.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

SARATOGA


timdog

Jones' swamp is awesome...got my truck stuck there a couple of times.  I wished I had a quad in there.  I would invest in a winch for an ATV...the trucks tear it up with their 44's...nice riding though.  

yesitsfast

hey yall can always to to panama city beach where we have the intercoastal water alot of sand and hill climps. also st. joe.yall get up with me if your interested

WAKORB

THE BEST PLACE TO RIDE IS AT BEVAR POND ON HWY 87 BETWEEN NAVARRE AND MILTION I10 EXIT TRAILS EVERYWHERE

hmann

What about riding on the Eglin Reserve anywhere????  is that possible.

also I had heard about Andalusia just north of Milton?  any places there???

cartersdad

avalon is pretty good.whatch for police.they say its federal land but a construction company owns it.they will be turning it in to a subdivision soon.if you go to milton where 87 & 89 meet take road beside holding pond.follow road to three way.go to the left.go to end of road and look for trails in the corner(southeast).alot of trails.friends grandfather owns land at deadend,doesnt care if you park there as long as no one trashes the plac.e

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com