Florida on Fire

Started by jpease, May 08, 2007, 03:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpease

238 + active fires.   ATV are the problem of all evil I tell ya.

Chillinthemost

It was probably George Bush riding on his YFZ that caused it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1FasterBlaster

   I thought I saw Air Force 1 flying kinda low!!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 03:59:20 PM
It was probably George Bush riding on his YFZ that caused it.

now comeon, you know the pres is smarter than that,,,he would be riding a Honda.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

FoxHondaRider

Yeah all today it smelled like smoke and it was raining ashes, weird stuff.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

hondarider450r

WHY IS IT THAT ITS ALWAYS US ATV RIDERS THAT START THE FIRES. THEY CANT FIND ANYBODY ELSE TO BLAME. WAT ABOUT THE BEER BOTTLES AND THE CIGARETTE BUTTS OR GLASS WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE OUR FAULT OF ALL THE FIRES?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Thrumud

Picayune Strand is on fire (what used to be BADLUCK in Naples)

If you live in NAPLES, FORT MYERS, PORT CHARLOTTE OR HENDRY it looks like all of SOUTH WEST FL is on fire. You can not see 1/8 of a mile ahead of you. It's bad over here.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Bigscrb15

it is horrible here in polk county, smoke every where you look, like a haze. not sure where its all comin from, im guessin ga cause wind is from the north.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

06 BaNsHeE

here in miami its horrible.I was on the turnpike and it was really bad

k.p.

yet its beautiful outin martin county

eldiablo64

it was real bad in pinellas today,the wind switched around comin off the gulf now cleared it up pretty good.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

fishfry

#12
Thanks for the Gulf breeze to day. It was bad in Bradenton today.
Felt like i was in the infield at a Nascar track in the winter time .
A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

cheropride

Shoot, it's bad here in Broward too, and there isn't any fires in Broward.  It's all coming from west coast. 

And yea, it appears Florida is on Fire, Gov stated on the news, there are currently 210 fires in the State of Florida.  So let's see between all the fires, and the east coast beaches being taken way back to see, where is Florida....  Pretty weird stuff today, hey.....

Well, atleast we can so no hurricanes, but that thing of the east coast sure looks familar.  All I can say, I sure hopes it decides to stop of Florida for about a week, and rain, rain, and then rain some more. 

The real irony is that central planes of the US, is having serious flooding. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

jpease

Quote from: fishfry on May 08, 2007, 07:05:25 PM
Thanks for the Gulf breeze to day. It was bad in Bradenton today.
Felt like i was in the infield at a Nascar track in the winter time .
They closed I75 this afternoon between University and Fruitville exits.
 

JackL

Whew, I thought it was a house fire. The smoke is so thick out here, I thought it was local for sure.

Wind must be blowing due east.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Quote from: JackL on May 08, 2007, 08:41:51 PM
Whew, I thought it was a house fire. The smoke is so thick out here, I thought it was local for sure.

Wind must be blowing due east.

I'm telling you, it ain't usually this bad with broward glades fire.... pretty spooky looking outside, and stink....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

FoxHondaRider

The ash that was falling all this morning and afternoon sticks to everything.  The cars are a mess and think of if it sticks to a car what must it be like in our lungs breathing it all day.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Chevy1500z71

yea, my local riding spot isd burning down rite now

Sleazy_Rider78

With all this smoke around here, I thought my fiance was cooking.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on May 08, 2007, 10:55:37 PM
With all this smoke around here, I thought my fiance was cooking.


lol.

JackL

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on May 08, 2007, 10:55:37 PM
With all this smoke around here, I thought my fiance was cooking.


LOL
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mud.junkie

now that was funny lol 8)

tntaylor53

The smoke had reached all the way to Islamorada last night.  We went to the Islamorada Fish Co. for a sunset dinner and the smoke/haze was thick.  This morning it was really thick in Homestead.  I thought a fire had started locally.  To top it off, the Coast Guard is conducting a hurricane excerise this week and our drill is showing a Cat 4 hurricane reaching landfall over Palm Beach right now.  The drill is sureal and bringing back memories.  I'm going to fire up my generator tonight to ensure it is functioning. :o

Anoriginal

Chillin! You better quit lighting farts and starting all these fires!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com