Anywhere close to Dover/Plant City/Brandon?

Started by Kawa, December 11, 2004, 08:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scramdaddy

I live near one of the escape routes. Thursday about 1 pm I saw some of the boys putting the moves on the fuzz as if they were coming from the pit. Just a moment later 2 cruizers were teamed up scouring the nieborhood with thier heads on pivots. I am glad i wasnt riding in the hood cause they'd take anybody if they were pissed. This used to be paradise here in dover, but I fear its over. Sorry to get poetic. There were once woods surrounding our house and trails galore, now its all houses. Anyone know for sure if houses are going to fill the pit? Sure gonna miss riding there.                                  SCRAMBLE ALL UNITS!
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Scramdaddy

I read in an earlier post from Titanium10k about the houses and equestrian trails. Horse trails? Funk that!
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Kawa

I know what yah mean.....was a cow pasture behind me and now there is  a road with houses and gonna put another road in beside me(I guess they are taking out the strawberry feild and putting the county road in that was supposed to be there but farmers took it over

Pete1011

Don't know if anyone suggested Bartow Motorsports Park near Bartow Chevy 60 x 555 in rear of the industrial park, they have mx tracks & recently added a quad track I hear

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com