okeechobee mudfest 2005

Started by jonjayjabroni, January 11, 2005, 12:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zin

we're leaving here around lunch time on saterday...should be in the mud by 2pm at the latest...and rollin home sunday..whenever....



look its BCC...playin in a puddle!

shadow

01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

eiger_man

05 downtown Okeechobee is only afew minutes away from the L cross ranch theres motels their.
2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch

05greengriz

Thanks eiger_man. Are you going?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

zin


DaKota

ZIN you going to underhills this week? Im heading up there friday night. I stay in my friends trailer along the dirt road when you come in. Ill be on a blue blaster if you see me say whats up. Ill be there friday night, all day saturday and sunday. Time to PARTY!!!  ;D

zin

i guess I should make a new thread... I'll be at Mud Sweat and Gears this weekend... www.l-cross.com

underhills is not far from me.. lemmie she what I'm doing friday night..I'll let ya know... but saterday at noon we're all going to MSG

BigDog

#32
Looks like I am in for MSG this weekend.  We have a Sporting Clay tournament at Quail Creek until about 1 Sat, but then it is straight to l-cross!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

zin

nice...  will cya there dawg!!

heres me and bigdawg... gettin ready to hit the Mud at MSG...

05greengriz

Were does everyone hang out at MSG? I've got a total of 4 people going with me. First time for all of us. Hope to meet everyone.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

RnkOutlaw

Hey what day is it, and where and what time is the mudfest
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

05greengriz

RnkOutlaw, check out www.l-cross.com. Jan 21,22 and 23.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

jaws

should be there sun mornin early :P bcc you need less friends to many weddings to goto not enough mud:)

zin

LOL!! Or get some friends to get married in the MUD!!


BCConviber

Zin, you just had to post that pic of me didn't you.... Can't believe I fooled around with that thing for an hour just to figure out I ran out of gas....... I learned that lesson. Never leave home in that thing with out a full 5 gallon spare! Have a good time fellas. I'll put a few captains away at the wedding thinking of you lucky dogs slingin' this weekend.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

My battery is charging...in a few hrs. i will know if I am going or not...god i hope it starts! Come on Polaris!!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

eiger_man

aintcha got a pull starter on that American made quad? Them jap bikes got em!!
2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch

eiger_man

Yeh  I'll be out there sometime! Zin I'm broke,bring xtra beer HHAAA!!
2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch

shadow

I am broke too, & I heard zin's buying! great!! thanks dude!
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

Nos Prairie

BCC... load up and come afterwards.
 Zin.... dont forget the Captain.
 ??? Do any of you guys have any firewood..Its going to be a long nite..
BF 750 (not stock anymore)

Nos Prairie

Big Dog... dont forget your beads.
BF 750 (not stock anymore)

zin

Hahaha!!! yeah....  I might have some coorsLite leftover from the yankees that were here over the holidays you can have it...


 ;D

I gotcha covered guys... as usual  8)

actually I just mounted the budlite edition kempex seat...
man I hope I can get out early tommorrow....

ucfneed2ride

Well the Polaris is up and runnin...how well it is running will be tested tomarrow at L-cross! Im probably gonna leave here around 8 or 9. Not gonna stop in PSL to drop off the dogs at the folks house, im goin straight there from Orlando. Campin tomarrow night and leavin whenever on Sunday. The Busch Light will be flowin down the hatch!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

shadow

Zin does nextel work out there? Im thiking of leaving in an hour so I can hit the honda shop in okee.
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!