Dade City SSQSA

Started by #26YFZ, May 06, 2007, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/Dade%20City%20SSQSA/

I realize that some are dark but I didn't realize how much cloud cover there was until too late.  They aren't great but they'll just have to do!

The pictures towards the end are better!

#26YFZ

wow they are even darker once I uploaded them  :(  go to page 6.  they are much brighter

Hondarider22

pics look good, it was a good weekend except for my bad luck with my front sprocket in moto 1 on sunday...but other than that it was fun  ;)

#3 LTR450

Mine look great #3 I would like to get a couple if you make some up. Pm me thanks.........

#26YFZ

Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files.  They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.

trx#9

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files.  They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#26YFZ

Quote from: trx#9 on May 07, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files.  They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.

Sent 4 e-mails to eergie@aol.com.  Should have all the pictures of you.

trx#9

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 07, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files.  They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.

Sent 4 e-mails to eergie@aol.com.  Should have all the pictures of you.
Your the bomb brother, thank you!
  Hey if you get a chance can you send a couple of my buddy I think he was picture # 261 and 262. he's the #21 honda in the pic, he thanks you. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#26YFZ

261 and 262 are of Woody aren't they?

What class was he riding?

trx#9

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 10:42:42 PM
261 and 262 are of Woody aren't they?

What class was he riding?
Plus 30, number 21 white honda hybrid.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#26YFZ


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450


WOODY_450r

Sweet pics darren!!!  They look awsome! Can you send me 354 and 356 and maybe more as I find more lol
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

No Josh you have to drive a blank CD over here and i'll put all the ones of you on it lol. It would take longer to upload all of them than it would for you to drive here!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com