Rally flyers not welcome at Sunshine MX

Started by 1FasterBlaster, May 06, 2007, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   I tried to leave some flyers at Sunshine today.The lady at the front said,"I won't advertise another track." I told her,it's not about the track, it's about the Rally.She refused to leave any there.So I just handed them out.
   Nah Nah!!

Ida_Mann

L-Cross has a track?

I thought it was a big field/mudhole?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

they have a new mx track. 1 mile long track. covers 15 acres.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

   I just hope I recover before the Rally!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com