Livin up to my SN

Started by 1FasterBlaster, May 06, 2007, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   I went to Sunshine today.There wasn't a lot of quads there.I got some new Maxxis Razor II's on stock wheels.Let me tell you what, these things are heavy.
   I was hitting the finish line jump with a new lip that doesn't launch you very high anymore.I had it nailed in third gear and instead of flying through the air, I dropped like a weight and nose dived right into the beginning of the tabletop section.
   My left hand came off the bars and I fell completely on the quad with all my weight.I heard the whole track through my helmet when I landed go,"Oooooh!!"
   I'm in some serious back pain.I will not try MX again till I get some proper wheels and tires.

1FasterBlaster

   I sure wish QT lived next door!!

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 06, 2007, 05:12:47 PM
   I sure wish QT lived next door!!

  She is a great Chiro...........but that ain't the kind of Dr. you need  :K :L   j/k............yeah next time you need to be more prepared........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

   She is a great chiropractioner.When she put's her hands on you, all you can say is," Dayum QT...take it easy, I'd like to walk tomorrow!!"LOL
   Don't ask me to go riding for at least 2 to 3 months.Maybe the next ride, I may be on a utility quad!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 06, 2007, 05:24:59 PM
   She is a great chiropractioner.When she put's her hands on you, all you can say is," Dayum QT...take it easy, I'd like to walk tomorrow!!"LOL
   

Oh, I see you've had the happy ending too huh?  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FishaHallic


qt314nfla

#6
ok y'all are funny as hell.  thanks for the good laugh!

chino you know where to find me if i can help you.  and there are no 'happy endings' in my office.  other than being able to walk.

SWAMP_DONKEY


JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 06, 2007, 05:11:02 PM
   I went to Sunshine today.There wasn't a lot of quads there.I got some new Maxxis Razor II's on stock wheels.Let me tell you what, these things are heavy.
   I was hitting the finish line jump with a new lip that doesn't launch you very high anymore.I had it nailed in third gear and instead of flying through the air, I dropped like a weight and nose dived right into the beginning of the tabletop section.
   My left hand came off the bars and I fell completely on the quad with all my weight.I heard the whole track through my helmet when I landed go,"Oooooh!!"
   I'm in some serious back pain.I will not try MX again till I get some proper wheels and tires.


So what, you can't put in any satellite systems now!?!!

Seriously, any crash you walk away from is a good one. If you start peeing blood, goto the hospital.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

#9
Driving to West Palm Bch. is out of my range.That's like $100. bucks in fuel. I'm glad I walked away from tihs crash.It was looking ugly when I was coming down...I knew what was about to happen.
   MX is fun, but some people don't heal the way others do.I know it takes seat time to learn how to do it, But I don't think my body can handle it.I'm seriously contemplating my days as a sport rider!!
   It may be time for a utility quad and taking it easy.Those things have cupholders don't they?

dnigels

Natural progression:

Sport quad  >:(

Ute (w/cup holder)  :-\

Two seater (on board mixologist)  ???
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Inyourdraft2000

LOL, Hey Chino, I have cried the blues just the same....I remember nose diving into the face of another jump, bent my handle bars, tie rods and through out my back and Shoulder.......I pretty much dont do MX anymore but I love to run fast trail rides and when I get another bike I want to try out a few scrambles............
Utilities are fun but your too young for one right now,,,,,,,, ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 07, 2007, 09:31:24 AM
Driving to West Palm Bch. is out of my range.That's like $100. bucks in fuel. I'm glad I walked away from tihs crash.It was looking ugly when I was coming down...I knew what was about to happen.
   MX is fun, but some people don't heal the way others do.I know it takes seat time to learn how to do it, But I don't think my body can handle it.I'm seriously contemplating my days as a sport rider!!
   It may be time for a utility quad and taking it easy.Those things have cupholders don't they?

Not only do they have cup holders, they can also carry coolers. Don't let anyone fool you, you can get beat up as bad or worse on a UTE!
I got an accidental three feet of air on mine recently, thank goodness I landed square.
It only took out three beers and a few sodas in the cooler... :) Whew, close one.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   I've put my body through hell growing up.Extreme everything from freestyle BMX, ramp riding, wave jumping on jetski's.I know I'm only 38, but man do I feel it.

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Feeling better already.Muscle relaxers help a lot.I'll be riding again in two weeks!!

eldiablo64

thats the spirit,I knew you had it in ya  lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 07, 2007, 05:03:38 PM
   I've put my body through hell growing up.Extreme everything from freestyle BMX, ramp riding, wave jumping on jetski's.I know I'm only 38, but man do I feel it.

Same age here, and I've been there! I also took a twenty five foot fall through a collapsing spray booth that took out three of the discs in my back. 
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

budman

Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 07, 2007, 05:32:38 PM
wait till your 42  LMAO

Wait til yer 50....you don't bounce as good...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

1FasterBlaster

   I still bounce, but it hurts inside now.You would never think putting on shoe's and socks would hurt until you've pulled your back muscles!! I get scared because I've moved two of my lower vertabrae.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com