Anyone riding this weekend, I know I am....

Started by cheropride, May 04, 2007, 02:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Oh my gosh, I can almost smell the woods.  Been two long weeks, and like spongebob says - I'm ready, I"m ready....

But here comes the fun part, loading everything up.... go shopping, load up, get gas (ouch $), then go go go...

So I will check back a few more times, but I hope you all have a great weekend.  Be safe, have fun, and don't miss me too much...  ;)

As I sit here typing this, the tought going through my mind, man if my hubby gets called into work....You never know.   

Here comes that long drive....  :drive.gif  but so worth it... :R
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Hey dirtygrl, you got to tell the hubby to ditch the fishing and take you riding.  He will have plenty of time to fish when you about 7 to 9 months......lol ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Thrumud

Where do you think you're going young lady ?  Riding where ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   I was going to go to Croom with a bunch of people, but I couldn't get a sitter.So I'm going to Sunshine MX Sunday!!

ScooterB

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 04, 2007, 04:48:23 PM
   I was going to go to Croom with a bunch of people, but I couldn't get a sitter.So I'm going to Sunshine MX Sunday!!

At least you can afford to ride  ::)
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

cheropride

Quote from: Thrumud on May 04, 2007, 03:34:33 PM
Where do you think you're going young lady ?  Riding where ?

Oh would you like to know - lol.....  What's the old saying, if I told I would have to, well you know....  Well atleast you called me young lady....  Going to my typical riding spot..... Osceola County ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Thrumud

Have fun Chero, be safe and have a great weekend.  ;)
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Finally 8PM signing off, on the road again.... :drive.gif

You all have a great weekend.  Let me know what I missed when I return...  Play nice.... 

See Ya

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 04, 2007, 07:59:01 PM
Finally 8PM signing off, on the road again.... :drive.gif

You all have a great weekend.  Let me know what I missed when I return...  Play nice.... 

See Ya




Nice talking with you today, and I hope you have a blast.

Don't do anything I would do. ;)



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

susieblazer

Quote from: cheropride on May 04, 2007, 07:59:01 PM
Finally 8PM signing off, on the road again.... :drive.gif

You all have a great weekend.  Let me know what I missed when I return...  Play nice.... 

See Ya



  Have a great time...........we are supposed to go to Osceola with GSP Kurt, we also want to check out Appalachcola   :drive.gif 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com