1st time in Croom

Started by HOWIE, May 04, 2007, 01:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOWIE

[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Cool video. How did you like Croom?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

HOWIE

loved it man so much space so much different sh*t to do and get into. Gotta take more time off to go for like 3-4 days tho!
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

hondarider450r

wat are the requirements for riding there?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

MPTonyT

helmet, and proof of ownership...... (to recieve your sticker plus 50.00 annual fee.)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

hondarider450r

so i gotta pay 50 dollars and have my title with me or a green sticker
?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

atvtrailer

Quote from: hondarider450r on May 04, 2007, 06:53:43 PM
so i gotta pay 50 dollars and have my title with me or a green sticker
?


no, u only need the $ and the VIN # off your bike, the year for the sticker starts june 30th and gets pro-rated as the year goes on, for the rest of the year(til june 30th) the sticker is only 35$ (dont forget your helmet)
05 450r #13B

hondarider450r

thanx for the info i am heading up there for memorial day weekend wanna have everything ready thanx
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

TRX450R_Racer

We will be going on Thursday May 17th in the evening until the Sunday afternoon the 20th. We will be camping in the camp ground. Stop by and say hi.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

hondarider450r

HOW WOULD I KNWO WHO U R?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

TRX450R_Racer

We will be in a white pop up. I have a lifted dark blue 99 GMC Sierra . My buddy has a white GMC G3500 extended van.

Look for my quad. The woodpecker stickers aren't on there anymore, but the chain is........

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

hondarider450r

ALRIGHT COOL ILL TRY MY BEST TO SWING BY
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

HOWIE

[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I like the different colors on the Banshees.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

HOWIE

[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

HOWIE

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 04, 2007, 11:09:10 PM
I like the different colors on the Banshees.

thanks, wait till u see the orange and black one!!! I think he's painting the faihrings tonight
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: HOWIE on May 04, 2007, 11:10:58 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 04, 2007, 11:09:10 PM
I like the different colors on the Banshees.

thanks, wait till u see the orange and black one!!! I think he's painting the faihrings tonight
haven't seen that many 'shee's at one time  except for the track, you guys need to come out & drag race w/us
check out the racing scene c&r sand drag club
I haven't been to croom in years, need to check it out again looks like you guys had A blast!

HOWIE

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on May 05, 2007, 02:09:19 AM
haven't seen that many 'shee's at one time  except for the track, you guys need to come out & drag race w/us
check out the racing scene c&r sand drag club

where's that?






ps..the orange one is ready!

[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

is the first pics by end of bird road?I saw you guys yesterday and like 3 weeks ago.I saw u a day it was raining like hell I was on a white shee

HOWIE

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 07, 2007, 08:24:55 PM
is the first pics by end of bird road?I saw you guys yesterday and like 3 weeks ago.I saw u a day it was raining like hell I was on a white shee

yeah we were out there yesterday. I saw the white shee when we were leaving NYYYYYYCE bike and the blue one was nice too. Also the girl ridin it was NYYYYYYYCE too propps!
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

worms



HOWIE

Quote from: worms on May 10, 2007, 01:59:49 AM
any mud at croom?

yeah there's mud but not enough to go "muddin" just poddles here and there
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

susieblazer

  Nice FORD dually too looks almost like Hoss400's...................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy


Eric5555

COOL PICS.....CROOM IS FUN
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME