New Guy Lookin For Info

Started by StrokerMotor, May 03, 2007, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

I was working at the track this morning, when guess who? stopped by for a visit.
Our friendly new trash talker! He came pulling in a red Hummer H-1 to look at the track and chat for a minute. I knew it was  him because he had his black wife with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy in person, but that's just my observation. He may really be a d*@khead, who knows? He did mention he was thoroughly enjoying screwing with you guys. He said he might come back tonight to watch the races. I asked him about racing at Eastbay, but he never would give me a straight answer yes or no. Just thought you guys would like to know.

PS- If he does show, you can't miss him. He does have the red Kenworth hauler(I saw a picture), plus he's like 6'9" & in the 300lb range...with like a 32" waist no less, and LOTS of tatoos. Like I said, it would hard to miss this fella. 

Quad32x

Sounds like just about the right azz whoopin size to me. Its gonna be a long fall from 6'9". >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

sykolincoln

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 05, 2007, 03:31:49 PM
I was working at the track this morning, when guess who? stopped by for a visit.
Our friendly new trash talker! He came pulling in a red Hummer H-1 to look at the track and chat for a minute. I knew it was  him because he had his black wife with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy in person, but that's just my observation. He may really be a d*@khead, who knows? He did mention he was thoroughly enjoying screwing with you guys. He said he might come back tonight to watch the races. I asked him about racing at Eastbay, but he never would give me a straight answer yes or no. Just thought you guys would like to know.

PS- If he does show, you can't miss him. He does have the red Kenworth hauler(I saw a picture), plus he's like 6'9" & in the 300lb range...with like a 32" waist no less, and LOTS of tatoos. Like I said, it would hard to miss this fella. 

what the hell does he race?! a gixer powered quad?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

Well as we have seen time and time again..  these mystery people pop up on the forum, talk crap, and then ever show up for a race.
Until I see this fella in person, im going to assume it another fake screen name from a fellow SFTL member.  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 05, 2007, 05:13:39 PM
Well as we have seen time and time again..  these mystery people pop up on the forum, talk crap, and then ever show up for a race.
Until I see this fella in person, im going to assume it another fake screen name from a fellow SFTL member.  ;)

Thats my thought as well !!!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com