New Guy Lookin For Info

Started by StrokerMotor, May 03, 2007, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

we have a saying in drag racing gas is for killing weeds alcohol is for drinking and nitro is for racing.

StrokerMotor

#51
Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 04, 2007, 05:51:33 PM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 05:22:09 PM
Sounds great for your racing on Sunday! I'll be out in the front so it don't matter to me, but I'm sure everyone else will enjoy racing beside your drunk a$$.



You don't have to worry about me. All my stuff runs best on Alcohol...

I already told you, I'm not worried about any of you. Let it be known though, if any of you rednecks smell like booze before the race, I will crash you out before turn 1, and then proceed to go about my business of winning your race. Drinking and racing around me will get you a free trip to the ER.

And Quad32x, all I can say is, if you want to eat through a straw for the next month or so, Step Up. I'll even shake your hand before I put you to sleep in front of your friends. Look me up, I'll be in the big red Kenworth hauler.



450rcrazy

QuoteAnd Quad32x, all I can say is, if you want to eat through a straw for the next month or so, Step Up. I'll even shake your hand before I put you to sleep in front of your friends

all I can say is wow.I think we need to introduce him to GasGasman.

Quad32x

Mo problem chump.  Better show up and bring your old lady so I gots something to do after I take care of your azz.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Ok im back! I got some popcorn too! DING..DING...   Oh Im just in time!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

StrokerMotor

I looked at your profile... 46? You're a little old for my lady. She'd give your antique a$$ a heart attack in the first 30 seconds... if your E.D. stricken self could last that long.

How did my friendly racing inquiries end up with everyone crying and you getting stitches? Too funny.

BrewMaster

Brewmaster says.. If ya gonna talk the smack, be prepared to get smacked and if ya think your gonna wreck someone youll be beat by 50 guys swingin helmets at ya!

 The Master

P.S. Nice to see you to Derek... ;)

Oh and watch of for that Quad guy... HondaATC says "Hes got a big hammer and isnt afraid to nail someone azz with it"

In not to sure what that means but i think it hurts anyway you think about it...

"Cause BrewMaster said so!"

Hoosier Daddy

crunch. crunch.crunch. (needs salt) :-\
This is getting good!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

sykolincoln

hmmm we went from racing to fight'n hmmm.. it all soundz like fun to me!!!

GORILLA MONSOON!!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

StrokerMotor

Re-read the post you ignorant toof-less hillbilly. I've been a nationally ranked rider for 10 years, I wouldn't hurt another rider intentionally. BUT, if you think you're going on the track with me after a few cocktails, beers, a joint, etc., then guess what: I'm takin' your stupid drunk a$$ out, plain and simple. If you get hurt in the process, tough luck. Don't race if you're not "straight". 

StrokerMotor

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 04, 2007, 07:49:51 PM
crunch. crunch.crunch. (needs salt) :-\
This is getting good!

So far this afternoon you've had burrito's and popcorn, and lord knows what else. How can you still be hungry lunchbox?

slim2

if your like you said a nationally ranked rider then why are you talking smack you should be more professional than this and show up on sunday and show us what a pro is like Ive met some pros and they weren't like you really friendly and would go out of their way for you not be on hear smack talking be a pro and walk away see ya sunday !

HondaATC

Man don't take this the wrong, With an attitude like you had here to introduce yourself, not one soul here gives 2 toots whether this is your first race or your a Godlike rider. No one will think more, or less of you if you have ran one race or 10,000 races. Respect is earned by ATTITUDE and sportsmanship. I don't care how good of a rider you are, I'm a better racer then you are because I don't right off the bat start dissin and talking sh*t to and about people I've never met before. There is light and good hearted smack talk and then there is being a d!ck.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I would rather leave home 4 in the morning, shake hands and laugh with my friends at the track, have the race rained out and drive 5 hours back home then to spend 1 lap on the track with the best rider in the world that had a depreciating behavior like yours. Some "Professional" racer you are, that does not understand even this most basic concept of commonality.

Have fun flat tracking in the back yard around the family clothesline cause thats where your headed.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

dynodon

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:17:28 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 04, 2007, 07:49:51 PM
crunch. crunch.crunch. (needs salt) :-\
This is getting good!

So far this afternoon you've had burrito's and popcorn, and lord knows what else. How can you still be hungry lunchbox?
He is one of the "fat guys" around here, heck so am I !!! LOL
I would have to say, that this is someone everybody knows, FLAPPIN at the mouth just trying to get something going.
If not, you are in for a RUDE awakening stroker. these boys hang tight down here !!
Oh, one more thing. I have noticed that anyone in racing who runs their mouth like you have, 1) either cant hang, or 2)needs to get it done at the track before all the "smack" talk.

I will be watching to see the outcome on sunday night, HOPE your ready
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

StrokerMotor

I am a nice guy in person slim. I'm just jerkin some chains on here for fun on here because I'm bored and some of these guys take this crap way too serious. Suck it up women, it's all in fun. Stop yer snivelin.

Scott270r

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:46:02 PM
I am a nice guy in person slim. I'm just jerkin some chains on here for fun on here because I'm bored and some of these guys take this crap way too serious. Suck it up women, it's all in fun. Stop yer snivelin.

Its cool man, I just hope you are for real. If you're that fast, It will elevate everyone's game. I know I ride better when more is at stake, I like new talent and I'll do my best to show you MY grabbar....LOL
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

monstrosity

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 04:23:56 PM
How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

  every cotton pickin time we start havin fun someone has to pull out the racist cars!

Hoosier Daddy

Although there are many big words in there, you deserve a  :bow.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif






Quote from: HondaATC on May 04, 2007, 08:43:33 PM
Man don't take this the wrong, With an attitude like you had here to introduce yourself, not one soul here gives 2 toots whether this is your first race or your a Godlike rider. No one will think more, or less of you if you have ran one race or 10,000 races. Respect is earned by ATTITUDE and sportsmanship. I don't care how good of a rider you are, I'm a better racer then you are because I don't right off the bat start dissin and talking sh*t to and about people I've never met before. There is light and good hearted smack talk and then there is being a d!ck.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I would rather leave home 4 in the morning, shake hands and laugh with my friends at the track, have the race rained out and drive 5 hours back home then to spend 1 lap on the track with the best rider in the world that had a depreciating behavior like yours. Some "Professional" racer you are, that does not understand even this most basic concept of commonality.

Have fun flat tracking in the back yard around the family clothesline cause thats where your headed.


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

StrokerMotor

Big words... So what? The whole lovely speech was based on something that was obviously misunderstood. I never said I was a professional rider, I said I was a nationally ranked rider. Big difference. Read all the words next time Jethro.

Quad32x

All in all I guess people think this will get more people involved in flat track racing. If so have at it.  ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

StrokerMotor

What you'd do take a qualude? Earlier you wanted to beat me up and hang out with my "ol lady" afterwards. Now you're like "...it's all good...whatever"

fastrnrik


Hoosier Daddy

You know... i could just delete this entire thread......
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 05, 2007, 01:14:38 AM
What you'd do take a qualude? Earlier you wanted to beat me up and hang out with my "ol lady" afterwards. Now you're like "...it's all good...whatever"


Dig the track clay out of your eyeballs and look at the quotes around the word "Professional" in my post  ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Quad32x

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 05, 2007, 01:14:38 AM
What you'd do take a qualude? Earlier you wanted to beat me up and hang out with my "ol lady" afterwards. Now you're like "...it's all good...whatever"
Dont worry fictional person I`ll catch up with ya. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com