Any one ride on east side of Krome by Mac's fish camp

Started by Raptor700, May 03, 2007, 04:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I say, when it does re open, we do a HoleyLand Riderz thrashing of the swamp. One thing is for sure, I'll be there.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Raptor700


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

Hell yeah Im down.I need crazy people to ride with(Most of my friends are scared of mud cept one on a 300).People that arent SCARED to get dirty in mud.I might even go on a raptor or yfz if I play my cards right :P

JackL

Man, you guys are starting to make me think I should bring out the ATC250r to be in the game..
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

lol I will take my shee if it aint sold yet.If I sell it I will borrow a bike prolly a raptor or yfz

Raptor700

#56
Bring it on JackL, man I miss my 250R's 1985 and 86 those were the days.
But if you do bring you 250R who's going to be the life gaurd and pull us out when we are burried? lol

JackL

Quote from: Raptor700 on May 07, 2007, 10:59:33 PM
Bring it on JackL, man I miss my 250R's 1985 and 86 those were the days.
But if you do bring you 250R who's going to be the life gaurd and pull us out when we are burried? lol

LOL, I will bring em both, maybe the old 200s as well, if their is anyone stupid/crazy enough to ride it.
I got a big trailer. No Problems!! I'm sure my ute Buddy's you have seen in my pictures will be there too.

I think in tribute, this needs to be posted.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com