Gentleman of South Florida and the lady from vero, hear what I have to say.

Started by JackL, May 02, 2007, 03:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I made two pretty far fetched wishes this morning, and I can't believe my eyes right now.
The SKY HAS JUST OPENED UP!! I don't even care my tools are getting soaked as i make this post!

You may or may not know, I am pretty close to the HoleyLands!!! WOOHOO, It is going to be ON Saturday AM.

Check where to ride for more details!!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

WooHoo, perhaps thongrider would like to join me in dancing naked in the rain??? :)

My satellite is OUT!! NICE!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Unbelievable!!! It will definitely be hitting you real soon.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)I must have stepped on a four leaf clover or that coon I thought I hit this AM was
a Leprechaun and his junk spilled all over me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Quote from: JackL on May 02, 2007, 03:19:58 PM
WooHoo, perhaps thongrider would like to join me in dancing naked in the rain??? :)

My satellite is OUT!! NICE!!!

Too bad your internet isn't satellite link...... :P
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

qt314nfla

Quote from: cheropride on May 02, 2007, 03:35:55 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 02, 2007, 03:19:58 PM
WooHoo, perhaps thongrider would like to join me in dancing naked in the rain??? :)

My satellite is OUT!! NICE!!!

Too bad your internet isn't satellite link...... :P
LMBO!!!! :Clap.gif

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 02, 2007, 03:35:55 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 02, 2007, 03:19:58 PM
WooHoo, perhaps thongrider would like to join me in dancing naked in the rain??? :)

My satellite is OUT!! NICE!!!

Too bad your internet isn't satellite link...... :P

BWAhahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

You KNOW you loved seeing that screen as much as i did!! The only thing I don't like is now I am hearing thunder. I hope an atv doesn't get struck by lightning and start a fire out there and wreck my weekend!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Quote from: JackL on May 02, 2007, 03:48:08 PM
You KNOW you loved seeing that screen as much as i did!! The only thing I don't like is now I am hearing thunder. I hope an atv doesn't get struck by lightning and start a fire out there and wreck my weekend!!!!

Did you read the post I just saw...regarding holey lands...  if it true, sorry.... :'(

Man I wish it would rain here, don't live far from you, but I swear this is a constant high pressure over my house, barely every rains..... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 02, 2007, 03:51:59 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 02, 2007, 03:48:08 PM
You KNOW you loved seeing that screen as much as i did!! The only thing I don't like is now I am hearing thunder. I hope an atv doesn't get struck by lightning and start a fire out there and wreck my weekend!!!!

Did you read the post I just saw...regarding holey lands...  if it true, sorry.... :'(

Man I wish it would rain here, don't live far from you, but I swear this is a constant high pressure over my house, barely every rains..... 

Normally out here it rains in the afternoon for no reason at all, swamp generated storms you guys would never see. It hasn't happened in a LONG time.
It is cool to see them form out in the middle of the glades, and rain themselves out. The fireworks are usually unreal as well.

Just this Am my grass was a little brown for the first time in three years.

HA, you got your wish, my power just blinked and took out my internet!! Usually it takes hours for the modem to come up after a neighborhood blink, not so lucky you are though this time. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com