Got a plug for the SFTL and Thunderbowl in the newest DirtWheels AND ATV Sport!!

Started by HondaATC, April 26, 2007, 12:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

TWO props in one paragragh... pretty impressive!
Thank you for the mention. I really appreciate it.

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

No problem guys. I really enjoy the racing, and I figured that the Dirt Wheels readers would enjoy that cool picture. With any luck maybe in a month or two we'll pick up a few extra racers!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

That was perfect timing for Eastbay....
Ill let yall know if i get any emails
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Dude, that is freakin sweet....that is really good for you guys.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bamaquad

Cool pic and article.That's the article that got me looking for this forum and a place to race flattrack.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

HEY! Checkout that thread again, I got my new June ATV Sport and I'm in that one too! Freakin awesome.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com