Please guys and gals...

Started by Young Gun, April 28, 2007, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 08:15:04 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:59:28 AM
Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders


Is there an issue Mudfreak?


Yeah, the issue is I'm an jerk who is afraid to ride. Wait, Chillin is going to help dispel that BS.
I guess the real issue is that i hit like a girl.  :'(
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 08:15:04 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:59:28 AM
Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders


Is there an issue Mudfreak?


Yeah, the issue is I'm an jerk who is afraid to ride. Wait, Chillin is going to help dispel that BS.
I guess the real issue is that i hit like a girl.  :'(


That is Super Fantastic , it does not explain why The FLAMudriders have to be bashed?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

#27
Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 08:31:52 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 08:15:04 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:59:28 AM
Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders


Is there an issue Mudfreak?


Yeah, the issue is I'm an jerk who is afraid to ride. Wait, Chillin is going to help dispel that BS.
I guess the real issue is that i hit like a girl.  :'(


That is Super Fantastic , it does not explain why The FLAMudriders have to be bashed?

Did one of your members take him to the school-O-mud? ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Maybe he will explain himself.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:36:44 AM
Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. ;D



    HIJACKER :o

Damn thread jacker!!! So how long does it take my name to turn green anyway buddy. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.






How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

Come to think of it, I'd be happy to show you anytime you would like. ;)

BTW - Do you get a commission for recruiting a new bigmouth paying member, or a slap from the boss?..LOL
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 08:15:04 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:59:28 AM
Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders


Is there an issue Mudfreak?

No Issue with the mudriders from me.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Joedirt

LMAO...now I get it!!....I am having Flash Backs from another Holey Lands rider...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

#33
Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 10:07:46 AM
LMAO...now I get it!!....I am having Flash Backs from another Holey Lands rider...

Yup, A PM full of crap will sometimes make that happen.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

kawGIRL

Long Live the BFZ ;D


What was this Thread all about again? :X
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

JackL

Quote from: budman on April 30, 2007, 01:38:23 PM
I can't believe it...we need to move this to AREA 51!!!! >:D

Look what you did to this poor guys thread. Some bastad is listening to Fergie with the OP's  IPOD and you have ATVFLORIDA at war. Shame on you young man.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Quote from: kawGIRL on May 01, 2007, 10:22:44 AM
Long Live the BFZ ;D


What was this Thread all about again? :X



This thread was about....well you know....That one thing....That one time
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 10:30:23 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on May 01, 2007, 10:22:44 AM
Long Live the BFZ ;D


What was this Thread all about again? :X



This thread was about....well you know....That one thing....That one time

ONE thing is for sure, way more people were looking for that box than if i wouldn't have told my story of hope.  8)

LMDAO, amazing how a thread can go off on a tangent sometimes....
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 09:35:49 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:36:44 AM
Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. ;D



    HIJACKER :o

Damn thread jacker!!! So how long does it take my name to turn green anyway buddy. ;)



LMAO, I was worried Bones was going to send my money back. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.






How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

Come to think of it, I'd be happy to show you anytime you would like. ;)

BTW - Do you get a commission for recruiting a new bigmouth paying member, or a slap from the boss?..LOL

I just enjoy getting people to put up ;) Glad to see you paid!! 

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:56:10 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.






How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

Come to think of it, I'd be happy to show you anytime you would like. ;)

BTW - Do you get a commission for recruiting a new bigmouth paying member, or a slap from the boss?..LOL

I just enjoy getting people to put up ;) Glad to see you paid!! 

It was coming anyway, you did make it happen a few hours sooner though. Thanks.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com