Need Help In North Fort Myers tonight

Started by HVYHLR53, April 29, 2007, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVYHLR53

I work for a local bank and am looking for someone to check an address for me. I know the truck is there, I just need to know if is accessable to me before I make the 3 hour drive.... again. It might be parked on the side of the road. It may require 2-3 trips on your part depending on when I can get over there. You will not need to make any contact or go on the property, just simply drive by on the street. I will pay between $50-$100 depending on how many times you need to go by there or how long it takes me to get there. I will meet you when I come over and pay cash. I need this for tonight or possibly tomorrow night. It is in the vicinity of I-75 and US 78.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

dreth


HVYHLR53

LOL, No. I'm a repossessor for the bank.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"


1FasterBlaster


Ida_Mann

why do I hear the Mission Impossible theme going in the background?  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 29, 2007, 09:51:08 PM
why do I hear the Mission Impossible theme going in the background?  8)

Id@
Funny, all I hear is Toni saying " stealin for a livin" LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Ida_Mann

I'm wondering if he has an assistant with a huge rack and wears a bunch of leather accessories.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Well, that would explain the screen name part !! LOL
I just realized, We watch too much t.v. !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

HVYHLR53

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 29, 2007, 10:04:44 PM
I'm wondering if he has an assistant with a huge rack and wears a bunch of leather accessories.

Id@

I wish, I leave her at home.... and she is better looking then that leather wrapped bowling ball on TV. I have been an investigator / repossessor for a long time and its not anything like what you see on TV. Half the stuff they do in those stupid repo shows are either in the gray area or well beyond towards the illegal side.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

dynodon

We was just having some fun with ya !!! Look at it this way, It kept your post to the top to help ya out  ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Ida_Mann

Quote from: HVYHLR53 on April 29, 2007, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 29, 2007, 10:04:44 PM
I'm wondering if he has an assistant with a huge rack and wears a bunch of leather accessories.

Id@

I wish, I leave her at home.... and she is better looking then that leather wrapped bowling ball on TV. I have been an investigator / repossessor for a long time and its not anything like what you see on TV. Half the stuff they do in those stupid repo shows are either in the gray area or well beyond towards the illegal side.

it's TV, what else would you expect ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

HVYHLR53

I couldn't wait to find someone to help me, we headed to Ft. Myers and found the truck but no trailer (just my luck). I went to pull out of the parking lot and got stuck in the soft sand (just my luck). As we started to pound 411 for local tow companies the driver shows up (my luck again). He was cool for just loosing his job as a truck driver, paid him $100 to tell me where the trailer was parked (maybe luck), damn Ocala 210 miles away (WTF). Oh, almost forgot about the $200 wrecker bill to winch me 5'. Ran to Ocala, grabbed the trailer and ran straight back to the shop here in Lauderdale. 14 hours, ridiculous traffic, idiots in the center lane doing 50 and in the same area as the forest and didn't have quads.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

JackL

Quote from: HVYHLR53 on April 30, 2007, 04:23:42 PM
I couldn't wait to find someone to help me, we headed to Ft. Myers and found the truck but no trailer (just my luck). I went to pull out of the parking lot and got stuck in the soft sand (just my luck). As we started to pound 411 for local tow companies the driver shows up (my luck again). He was cool for just loosing his job as a truck driver, paid him $100 to tell me where the trailer was parked (maybe luck), damn Ocala 210 miles away (WTF). Oh, almost forgot about the $200 wrecker bill to winch me 5'. Ran to Ocala, grabbed the trailer and ran straight back to the shop here in Lauderdale. 14 hours, ridiculous traffic, idiots in the center lane doing 50 and in the same area as the forest and didn't have quads.

Wow, that was a great story from my perspective.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Gato

if you look in those repo shows most are set up and cars do not have the tags on them look closely.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Ida_Mann

out of curiosity, was this a tractor and trailer, or a regular truck and trailer?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrumud

I live in Ft Myers, maybe he is looking for my truck  :o  I better go hide it.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

HVYHLR53

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 10:33:56 PM
out of curiosity, was this a tractor and trailer, or a regular truck and trailer?

Id@

Tractor and Trailer
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

Ida_Mann

whoa,,,,,,I wouldn't want to be sitting around while the tanks pressurize and the former owner was grabbing a gun ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com