Oh my gosh....Funny.

Started by cheropride, May 01, 2007, 08:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Sitting here in my office, and I hear loud horn beep, and then bump.  The school bus stop is right in front of my house, and my poor neighbor, to whom I can say can't drive, just back into the truck waiting for the school bus.  No one hurt, just kind of funny.  I quess I will just go out side and see whats up.  Wonder who's fault it would be since the truck was parked in the road????  Cant believe over this little bump they are evidently going to call the cops.  I can see it now, oh my neck, oh my head.  Got to love South Florida......Just when you are thinking that you are having a bad day....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com