ONF 2 up riding

Started by jostephy8, March 28, 2007, 09:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jostephy8

Can anyone tell me if 2 up riding is "allowed" in the ONF? Got 4 people and only 3 quads. Just want to know if I can expect a ticket or a walk back to camp or whatever.Thanks.

bftclub

LAST TIME I WAS UP THERE WAS 2 YRS.AGO AND A FEW OF OUR GROUP WAS 2 UP,,HAD NO PROBLEMS...GO ON THERE WEBSITE,GET THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE RANGER STATION,,ASK THEM.....IS WHAT I WOULD DO,SINCE NOBODY IS RESPONDING

batman

Was up at ONF 3 or 4 weeks ago, saw some people riding 2 up, (some even 3 up including small kid).  Don't know if they got tickets or not.  I think it all depends on whether or not you get stopped.  I don't know if I would chance it.  I just bought a legal 2 up machine so that I would not have any problems.  Post back if you tried it and got away with it.

Be safe, have fun...

bluestroker

I went about 2-3 months ago and we were riding 2 up and got stopped for riding on the wrong side of the powerlines and they said nothing about 2 up riding to us I think as Croom there is no 2 up riding
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com