Shortbus Section Needed?

Started by cheropride, April 28, 2007, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2007, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on April 28, 2007, 03:01:37 PM
Ahhhh , the Short Bus is taken.  But an over 18 section with less strict rules would be a good idea. I wouldn't want to see all out xxx pics or open cussing. But thats just me. ;)

Liar. ;)
Poop head. :G
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

Quote from: Quad32x on April 30, 2007, 01:34:56 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2007, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on April 28, 2007, 03:01:37 PM
Ahhhh , the Short Bus is taken.  But an over 18 section with less strict rules would be a good idea. I wouldn't want to see all out xxx pics or open cussing. But thats just me. ;)

Liar. ;)
Poop head. :G

Could someone please move this thread to the appropriate area. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 03:59:45 AM
you still have not given me evidence of preferential treatment, please show me what you are talking about and I will apologize.

the only time someone is not treated with the utmost of respect that any human being deserves, is when the rules of the site that everyone has had the opportunity to read and had to agree to, are broken.

I'm only treating you with the exact amount of respect you are treating me with.

Ask anyone, and I do mean that, anyone on this site who has met me in person about how I treat others and you might just change your opinion, but when I spend as much time on this site doing the job I voulonteered for then get you criticising the job that I and the other mods do,,,,let's just say it doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I don't get paid to do this, and I wouldn't ask for any because I think the job of a moderator is important in such a high-profile site as this that IS being watched by many in law enforcement, local/state/federal government and many who just want ammunition to take even more areas from us to be able to ride on.

I guess there has to be some kind of crossing guard here trying to help people from getting run over, and sometimes that person is scorned for doing their job,,,so be it, I'm going to bed.

soon I think.

Id@
I was 3day banned for telling mjlands in a response PM to "go f*** themselves" after they sent me an unsolicited PM telling me, "You dont know who you are messing with" about 10 months ago. Maybe they have clout because they are a site sponsor & she is not. I dont know who the mod was, but iluvmuddin did the exact same thing & it was posted as "proof" & you nor any other mod did anything about it. Proof enough for me. I am not trying to blast you or any other mod, just providing proof as you asked. I dont know how to retreive old PMs or record of my ban, but I dont lie. It happened. MJlands & myself buried that hatchet & I stay off their boards.

Inyourdraft2000

Here is an idea!  ;D
Lets drop the entire subject and move on. Everything was going fine. It was one thread and if the threads are a little frisky but not out of hand then great, otherwise our Moderators can just do as they have been, keeping it clean.....
Water under the bridge and we all live and post happily ever after....... :-* ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

greenmachine


mrbones

#55
Just let me post this and then we can move on. This site is a family oriented site and that will not change.

If you like this sort of thing, go to www.atvflorida*******.com. This site was setup almost a year ago for adult discussion. This site is for mature audiences only.

If the extreme site doesn't get used it will be shutting down soon anyway so here's your last chance.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on April 30, 2007, 02:30:54 PM
Just let me post this and then we can move on. This site is a family oriented site and that will not change.

If you like this sort of thing, go to www.atvfloridaextreme.com. This site was setup almost a year ago for adult discussion. This site is for mature audiences only.

If the extreme site doesn't get used it will be shutting down soon anyway so here's your last chance.

I have been on both sites, but after a few month on atvfloridaextreme it got old and it was a site that I couldn't share with my family. The shortbus is a place that I also enjoy, I think that Paul as a great site and I have a bunch of friends on that site too. But the shortbus doesn't belong here. thanks you
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

#57
Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2007, 03:03:31 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on April 30, 2007, 02:30:54 PM
Just let me post this and then we can move on. This site is a family oriented site and that will not change.

If you like this sort of thing, go to www.atvflorida*******.com. This site was setup almost a year ago for adult discussion. This site is for mature audiences only.

If the extreme site doesn't get used it will be shutting down soon anyway so here's your last chance.

I have been on both sites, but after a few month on atvfloridaextreme it got old and it was a site that I couldn't share with my family. The shortbus is a place that I also enjoy, I think that Paul as a great site and I have a bunch of friends on that site too. But the shortbus doesn't belong here. thanks you

No wonder Big-Daddy is so respected. He is the voice of reason, and I for one am glad to call him my friend, even if he calls me other stuff not so nice. ;)

Big-Daddy for president in 08.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 30, 2007, 04:41:04 AM
   There is a bunch of riders going to be at Croom Saturday the 5th.I for one am a speed rider and know a lot of the other guys will be too.Anyone want to bring their quad and ride?

I'm sorry sir, but I have received complaints that you are talking about actual riding here on this forum, this is unacceptable and consider this your first warning to stop ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

cheropride

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 10:46:07 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 30, 2007, 04:41:04 AM
   There is a bunch of riders going to be at Croom Saturday the 5th.I for one am a speed rider and know a lot of the other guys will be too.Anyone want to bring their quad and ride?

I'm sorry sir, but I have received complaints that you are talking about actual riding here on this forum, this is unacceptable and consider this your first warning to stop ;-)

Id@

lol ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

sbripple


JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 10:46:07 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 30, 2007, 04:41:04 AM
   There is a bunch of riders going to be at Croom Saturday the 5th.I for one am a speed rider and know a lot of the other guys will be too.Anyone want to bring their quad and ride?

I'm sorry sir, but I have received complaints that you are talking about actual riding here on this forum, this is unacceptable and consider this your first warning to stop ;-)

Id@


BWAHAHAHhahahahahHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mud.junkie


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com