plant bamboo will it be open

Started by grizzlyranger, April 27, 2007, 12:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzlyranger

hey does anybody now if plant bamboo will be open this weekend because of the accident last weekend.  I called but just got a voicemail.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

DirtyBlonde4x4

I know a bunch of people are going out there this weekend in memory of Timmy...
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

grizzlyranger

are people goin out there to ride or just goin for the memory of timmy. or both
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

grizzlyranger

i just direct connected to mr underhill and he said they have not been shut down.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

MPTonyT

what kind of riding area is underhill? mudders only or sport bike friendly?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

sbripple

mostly mudders  but the sport bikes can ride there although most of us drive slow thru mud

Old Grizzly

Can anybody tell me where this place is ive never been there and would like to go
Thanks

papahouse

Went out this past Sunday and not many people there ridin was OK. Water was not being pumped but still had fun.

710 through Indiantown to CR 714 turnb right Plant Bamboo is about 2.4 miles east of 710 on CR 714.

mmason

Is it still open now, I heard they closed it?

papahouse

Was there Memorial Day weekend and going this Saturday

TxsRanger99

Is there any mud/water out there... I havent been a in a few months and it was getting pretty dry then... I would like go soon but dont want to ride in a dust bowl

papahouse

Here is a link to some pics I took last Saturday and my son, a friend of his and i are going again this Saturday

http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=1722.0

zin

I've been riding in the back for awhile now... used to see so many deer back there... pretty cool.. if hes actually opened it up all the way to FPL's land.

If the rain slows up I may run out there tommorrow afternoon too, for a couple hours...


papahouse

I'll be on a green Arctic Cat, son on a black honda 250 sport and in a white sport trac

papahouse

Great riding todsy st Bamboo, eberyone was preying for rain but nobody wanted to ride. There were at most 15 - 20 people there today. The rain made things great lots of watter and mud plus no dust even had a gator in the back pond today. Here are just a couple of pics from today.

papahouse


k.p.

i live really close to there but ive never gone. but from the looks of it its not mud..its just water. or am i wrong?

papahouse

Got both I got stuck a couple of time today as well did other members of my group. Used the winch several times todsy

k.p.

do you by any chance live near or around jensen beach? i thought i saw that ute on the back  of an F250..

zin

i got home and it was pouring.... hit the couch and that was it!! Cleared up nice later... I'll load up in the morning.. and get some pics too...


papahouse

Quote from: k.p. on June 02, 2007, 11:38:14 PM
do you by any chance live near or around jensen beach? i thought i saw that ute on the back  of an F250..

No I live in the Farms, the ute belongs to a friend of my son's from college

k.p.

hmm i may or may not be going towmorrow..it all depends on my brothers mood. im gunna be on a beater black and white warrior thats loud as all hell. lol i wanna see how good itll do in a bit of mud. proly terrible in it.haha

mmason

Has anyone gone in the last week, is it pretty wet?

TxsRanger99

I was there saturday.. had a blast.. put some pictures up in the pics section... shows a buggy on it's side in the pond.. I had some riding pics up but they were deleted for no helmets I guess.. unlike the ones in this thread .. oh well... but yeah lots of fun plenty to ride in

300EXRACER

are there any good trails to go fast on with sports?
[url="http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg"]http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com