What do you think?

Started by Bounty1, April 26, 2007, 07:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Big-Daddy paranoid and need meds? Or is he concerned and a good guy?

YES
no

big-daddy

I think you are a biggest fool on this site after your commets from last week or is that AD?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bounty1

Raymond, check this out...

No Rally (I am pissed) « 1 2  All »  RaptorKMA  25  666   Today at 12:31:03 AM
by Bounty 


You posted on 666, hhmmmmm what do you think guys! 


I think he needs meds and is paranoid.

Bounty1

Who is the one who sent the death threats to me? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder.

big-daddy

maybe AD? or someone else in your little brain...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bounty1

Quote from: big-daddy on April 26, 2007, 08:11:10 AM
I think you are a biggest fool on this site after your commets from last week or is that AD?
I think you meant comments. Everyone was sending PMS back and forth and laughing. We were having a good time. Someone obviously cannot take a little fun and went to the extreme of death threats to me and my family. Everyone knew who it was from the start. I sure did not hide who I was. I left enough hints around. ;)

JackL

I think I was wrong In my last post. Take the meds Bounty.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1

Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 09:47:15 AM
I think I was wrong In my last post. Take the meds Bounty.
Hey Jack, I have to take them every where with me to stay alive. Unfortunately for the rest of my life. I hate the breathing machine, when I have to sleep. It is very uncomfortable.

FishaHallic


Bounty1

Quote from: FishaHallic on April 26, 2007, 10:18:50 AM
:'(
Please do not cry because I am posting.  :T  :ThumbsDown.gifI already know how you feel. >:( You wanted me off. Forever.  :no

Quad32x

Anybody seen my beer ? :N
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Bounty1

Thank you for the PM Big Daddy. I promise I will not. By the way I will have fun too.

greenmachine


JackL

Pass the Thorazine please..
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1

Quote from: greenmachine on April 26, 2007, 10:54:54 AM
Ritalin anyone?
Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 10:58:13 AM
Pass the Thorazine please..
Hmmmmmmmmmmm never tried those. A lot of doctors on here though. lol ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com