Sweet, I made Dirtwheels AND ATVSport!!!

Started by HondaATC, April 26, 2007, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

WhoooHooo! Picture compliments of Alan (sykolincoln)! Also got a good little plug for the SFTL and Thunderbowl.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Bounty1

Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.

JackL

That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

Thats awesome.... Hopefully you will get an increase in 3wheeler racers.


Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 12:47:43 AM
That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.

get your mind off QT and learn to type!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Hoosier Daddy

Thanks a ton for getting us National attention!! Its truly appreciated!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Thanks for the mention! Very cool.

LooknUp


1FasterBlaster

   Maybe if I take one wheel off, I can get in there too.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

JackL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2007, 12:51:41 AM
Thats awesome.... Hopefully you will get an increase in 3wheeler racers.


Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 12:47:43 AM
That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.

get your mind off QT and learn to type!


Simple typo. Who is this QT you refer to?  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

HondaATC

I sent the pictures in months ago, I had kind of figured they weren't worthy of being printed or something? It was a total surprise when Alan told me I was in in it, I kinda didn't believe him at first  :D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Quad32x

Get it Rag ! ...........................................  8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tat2mike

thats awesome especially mentioning everyone in the clip great job.

Formally tecatemike

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bounty on April 26, 2007, 12:45:22 AM
Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.

Ask AD to read it to you. ;D  CONGRATS MAN!!!

Ida_Mann

sweet, I'll try to get a better pic of the article for you, I get the electronic version of the mag.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

HondaATC

Thanks guys...heres a full size picture if anyone has not seen it before:





Hopefully we'll pick up a couple more racers from that. I'd sure love to see a full grid of trike racers, that'd be the coolest thing ever.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

Now that you're a celebrity, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

k.p.

three wheeler flat track racing is so burly

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

HondaATC

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 26, 2007, 09:44:55 PM
Now that you're a celebrity, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH


Sure! I'll be at the SFTL race in Tampa next weekend. I can bring some orange cones and ribbon to mark out the single file line so the crowd doesnt get rowdy, let me know.


*Thats just a joke, by the way.  ;) I will be at the SFTL race next weekend though more then likely.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Bounty1

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 26, 2007, 03:20:54 PM
Quote from: Bounty on April 26, 2007, 12:45:22 AM
Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.

Ask AD to read it to you. ;D  CONGRATS MAN!!!
LMBO LMBO, these guys are remodeling my house again--wife cannot make up her mind lol--Finally found my good glasses.

HondaATC

Check this out! My Dirtwheels came in today and I tore the wrapper off of it (had some demo CD thingie in it that I didn't even glance at :lol:) And I flipped through the letters section so I could admire myself, looked pretty sweet! I thumbed through the rest of the letters and found Shawn (Dreth) at Durhamtown plantation on page 44.

AND THEN! I took the wrapper off of my ATV Sport magazine (which had a renewal letter in it) and I started thumbing through it only to find the picture I had sent them had ALSO BEEN PRINTED! Effin sweet, I just cannot believe it. Getting in DirtWheels or ATV Sport is awesome as hell to start with, but BOTH MAGAZINES IN THE SAME MONTH?!? Also got a little plug for the site in under my name! :drool: Anyone that isn't a subscriber of ATV Sport, or has never picked up an issue before I HIGHLY recommend it. Great mag.



WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!  I foresee some more racers in the near future!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

cheropride

That is Way Cool....  Awesome Pic!!!!!!! :Y
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Hoosier Daddy

I think I found my new promotor!!!!

I got to tell you Billy I really appreciate you getting the leagues name in there like that!

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com