NEW TO HOLEY LAND

Started by hondarider450r, April 04, 2007, 07:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondarider450r

hey man theres trails all around there to the south. find urself a buddy or somebody to ride with and follow. everybody is nice there just tag along.im will be there this sunday the 22nd.
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Keeter

To get a better idea of what is out there install Google Earth. There are areas out there to ride that I never knew existed. Google Earth showed a lot of trails I never new were there. Check it out.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

miassmaro98

will the free version be enough?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

backinsaddle


miassmaro98

NICE EASY PROGRAM TO WORK WITH FOUND THE ENTRANCE AND WHERE I PARK AND I MARKED IT,ITS TRUE WHAT YOU STATED THERE SO MUCH TRAILS EVERYWHERE
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

grizzlyranger

anybody on here from north palm beach county ride down at holeylands?  Would like to go with somebody that has been there so dont get lost driving down there or when i get there lol.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 25, 2007, 11:49:20 PM
NICE EASY PROGRAM TO WORK WITH FOUND THE ENTRANCE AND WHERE I PARK AND I MARKED IT,ITS TRUE WHAT YOU STATED THERE SO MUCH TRAILS EVERYWHERE

:) told you you would like it.

Lay off the ALL CAPS please!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 26, 2007, 01:32:23 AM
WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT?

Type in small letters. Also, I believe I will be having a run out there tomorrow AM if any of you are in.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

YOU MEAN ON GOOGLE EARTH OR ON THE FORUMNS?IF ON GOOGLE EARTH I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I SAVE
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

worms

Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 26, 2007, 03:09:56 AM
YOU MEAN ON GOOGLE EARTH OR ON THE FORUMNS?IF ON GOOGLE EARTH I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I SAVE

MAYBE U CAN type in lower case sometimes      ;D

TRX470r

Just got back from Riding at Holey Land!!! it was great out there. better enjoy it while the weather is good. We rode for 2 hours, all trails. It was perfect out there for sport bikes. Too bad i have to go away this weekend i would hit it up again.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

JackL

Quote from: TRX470r on April 27, 2007, 01:16:04 AM
Just got back from Riding at Holey Land!!! it was great out there. better enjoy it while the weather is good. We rode for 2 hours, all trails. It was perfect out there for sport bikes. Too bad i have to go away this weekend i would hit it up again.

Good to hear, I love the place.

I won't be riding there this weekend either, I've got a BETTER place to go!! Yahoo! Look out RR.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.