Welcome AD!

Started by Bigscrb15, April 17, 2007, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2007, 08:09:12 AM
dangit,,,,,why doesn't someone call and wake me up when this stuff is happenin,,,,,,I know QT has my number and has done so in the past,,,,,comeon,,,I woulda gladly traded the bleary-eyed day for this.

Id@

Sorry Ida, I was in bed early.  Woke up for a few saw the mess and said screw it and went back to bed.

Bounty1

AD was canned for life and he is not happy. LMBO He says he wants to come back. What do you think LOL. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I think ONE Raymond is quite enough...thank you.

Bounty1

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 25, 2007, 11:09:00 PM
I think ONE Raymond is quite enough...thank you.
LMBO good one. By the way AD has left the building.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com