Croom 4/28?

Started by MotoMike, April 24, 2007, 10:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Anyone going to Croom on Saturday 4/28?

Mike

Raptor0731

I might go tomorrow. Got to work on sat.
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

MotoMike

I gotta work tomorrow but I am off on Friday.  But I have to go to ATP to pick up my kill switch on Friday so I won't be riding til Saturday.

Raptor0731

How would you get there from Orlando? I have never been before.
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

MotoMike

Well from Apopka, I would take 441 to Sadler, to 438 to 19 and there are a few roads after that...but its about 60 miles.

Raptor0731

Any things I should know about riding there? Stuff I need to bring and have on me etc..
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

MPTonyT

ill be there sunday the 29th
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MPTonyT

bring a camelback (google it if your not familiar with one and a helmet.... the good time is already there so u dont have to bring that and you wont even need to look for it.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

atvtrailer

u are required to wear a helmet at all times, and to get your pass u usually only need your vin # and their money (35$ good til june 30th), and also dont go fast in the parking areas or on the part of the road that your aloud on, basically follow the rules and common sense. croom is also totally fenced in, so its impossible to get lost, so if u don't know where u are, just head one direction till u hit a fence and follow it back(unless the fence goes around a house, because there are a few houses in the middle)
05 450r #13B

MotoMike

I knew the "Croom Master" would have to chime in.

Raptor0731

Thanks for the info fellas. I am going on friday instead, but I did go out and get a camelbak it appears very handy.  :ThumbsUp.gif
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

FoxHondaRider

Might be going out there either Saturday or Sunday.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

TRX470r

Quote from: atvtrailer on April 25, 2007, 10:11:45 PM
so if u don't know where u are, just head one direction till u hit a fence and follow it back(unless the fence goes around a house, because there are a few houses in the middle)


Damn I've been riding there 4 days in total and never saw a house out there. Croom is a awesome place to ride. Can't wait to go back!!! Also ride with a buddy or find a group to go out with cuz I have been out there and sitting in a area for a while and no one came around. Luckily we were just hanging out in an area but if you break down or wreck it may be a while till someone comes by.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

2strokinIt

If i can sneak away from the household duties...i'll be there Saturday....I like to park near the bathrooms in the back, befor you get to the campsites....lets throw some phone #'s out.....

vinnie 813-909-6522

Randall you going?

jamesb18cjdm

I'll be there on Sunday, hopefully.
07' Raptor 700R
06' F250
03' R6
94' Integra RS

1FasterBlaster

   I was gonna try and go Sunday if I get my quad back together on Saturday.

MotoMike

Looks like I'm going to ONF.  The wife wants to go and my father might go with us.  Now that I have three quads, he can join us.

Mike

FoxHondaRider

I'm heading out to Croom tomorrow (Saturday).  We park in the back before the camp sites.  Look for 2/3 400EX, Yellow and black banshee and or a blue one, maybe a 250ex and a blaster too.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

yfz122

A few of us are coming from sebring. There will be a black outlaw, a white LT450, a white YFZ, and the ugliest banshee around.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

FoxHondaRider

I'll be out there around 12:30-1:00.  Look for 3 red honda 400ex, yellow banshee, cr500R and maybe a blaster.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gearhead400

Hey sorry i didnt get back with you in time mike but i was unable to hit the trails last weekend. I guess theres a big group going down this weekend though. Come on out man!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com