The time has come..

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, April 24, 2007, 06:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 
  Only one is in Largo.............a division of Conmed in NY..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

SWAMP_DONKEY

 :( Just got home from the DR...no surgery yet, He drained the knee and gave me a HUGE cortizone shot..OUCH!!!

    He is rethinking the surgery and I will have to be put under, some damage to the soft tissue, a tear to the Medial Meniscus, shaving of the articular cartilage and shrink bands of cartilage under the petella or a lateral release to fix a tilted patella.... this meens I may not be able to ride by the 19th :'( I should have done this along time ago..now I have done more damage.

Thrumud

You will be just fine, hang in there.   :)
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

susieblazer

#28

  Hang in there Swamp D...................... :Approve.gif


2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

No he's not mudmonkey's dad.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 11:09:34 PM


  Hang in there Swamp D...................... :Approve.gif


  PS are you mudmoneys dad?


No ma'am...not that I know of :o

susieblazer

k ty lauren , and swamp D..was a SN close to that i think...........from the last group ride we all did....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

bigscrub79

Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 11:14:21 PM
k ty lauren , and swamp D..was a SN close to that i think...........from the last group ride we all did....
I believe that is BIGWORM3699's daughter
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

shirah86


cheropride

Good luck, and faith for the best, always know that God's on your side.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

SWAMP_DONKEY

Tomorrow is the day.... 2pm they get to cuttin ;)

Bigscrb15

good luck man, we will be praying for you and the doctors.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LostCause

Good Luck.
I had Knee surgery when I was playing collage ball.  I was younger then but was back playing in 2 weeks.  It is amazing how far they have come.
Just do what they tell you to do in rehab.  Most important thing is to do the stretches and when you start walking again make sure that you walk heal to toe!!!!!!!
They made me walk out of the hospital.  But then again it was an accelerated rehab program.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

FishaHallic

Think about me while your out  ;D,  good luck with the surgery.   :ThumbsUp.gif

Chuck_Norris


SWAMP_DONKEY

Well all went well. They had to do a bone and cartilage (spelling) transplant but they used my own. Shaved the carteledge and removed lots of feathering (?) also fixed the torn meniscus. They did not have to cut the tendons but some lateral repair to the muscle. I have this need pump hooked up to my knee with a tube going inside the knee and it automatically pumps in local pain med's ;D Also the reg 4 hour two pill Vi codens. Thanks for the prayers, I See the Doc again tomorrow I had a "deformity"on my bone that he wants to talk with me about. :-\??? SEE YA

renmus

prays for a quick recovery.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on May 29, 2007, 01:29:31 PM
Think about me while your out  ;D,  good luck with the surgery.   :ThumbsUp.gif

You know it BIG BOY ;)

bigscrub79

Glad to hear it went well. Will pray for a speedy recovery.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]