Anyone have any cool knives?

Started by JackL, April 23, 2007, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

My father carried this one in WW2, it is my favorite, a WW1 trench knife. Imagine having to slug it out in a trench with this while mustard gas was raining down on you.

I should clean it.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

450rcrazy

I like the story behind the knife more than the knife itself.The men that faught for our rites and freedoms back in the day were true bad @$$es .I am not slighting the men fighting todays war but hand to hand was very groosome and more common.

bmd11

I've got a switch blade that the screws get loose and it pops open on it's own... Interesting to keep in your pocket.  :'(
I leave it in my desk for univited guests!  ;)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

JackL

Quote from: bmd11 on April 23, 2007, 08:22:25 PM

I've got a switch blade that the screws get loose and it pops open on it's own... Interesting to keep in your pocket.  :'(
OUCH!

Quote from: bmd11 on April 23, 2007, 08:22:25 PM

I leave it in my desk for univited guests!  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY


big-daddy

#7
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 23, 2007, 09:31:21 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 23, 2007, 08:54:21 PM
one of a kind  ;)



VERY NICE I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT>>>LOL ::)

But your is longer........Its that the one you use for practicing sword shallowing ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

#8
I have a complete set of these with the matching fork and spoon.

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

DRWalum

I'm sure you have a bottle & can opener to go along with those  ;D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

greenmachine

I like the new kershaws with the assisted opening. As close to a switch blade as you can get.

Anoriginal

I collect case pocket knives as well as guns. I love the model 6375 stockman in carbon steel. Anyone have any they want to sell?   :-*

big-daddy

Guys please stop PM me about this knife......Its not for sale! To answers some for your questions, its a Custom Damascus Knife build by a guy in Georgia for me.  The knife is a Damascus Hunter. It is made from Carbon Steel Damascus. It has burlwood bolsters and GENUINE MAMMOTH IVORY handles, It has Mosaic pins front and back, red/black/red spacers, Red liners, custom file work on the top of the handle. 8-3/16" long, 3-3/4" blade, 13/16" tall blade, 1/8" thick.......  Please no more question........thank you

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 06:44:42 PM
Guys please stop PM me about this knife......Its not for sale! To answers some for your questions, its a Custom Damascus Knife build by a guy in Georgia for me.  The knife is a Damascus Hunter. It is made from Carbon Steel Damascus. It has burlwood bolsters and GENUINE MAMMOTH IVORY handles, It has Mosaic pins front and back, red/black/red spacers, Red liners, custom file work on the top of the handle. 8-3/16" long, 3-3/4" blade, 13/16" tall blade, 1/8" thick.......  Please no more question........thank you



Yea but what is the knife made from..lol

JackL

How about that rug you got it sitting on? Looks nicer than mine. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 09:34:46 PM
How about that rug you got it sitting on? Looks nicer than mine. :)

Its not a rug....ricky's G-String,  the front :o

budman

OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....

What did the dish say to the spoon?>
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

budman

Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....

What did the dish say to the spoon?>


I give up...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Quote from: budman on April 25, 2007, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....

What did the dish say to the spoon?>


I give up...

hell if I know, that is why I was asking..
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

backinsaddle


Bounty1


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com