HOLEY LANDS HOW LONG?

Started by hondarider450r, April 23, 2007, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondarider450r

MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY  COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 01:32:38 PM
MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY  COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX

Funny that you ask that, I was just wondering myself. I'll bet it is open. I don't see any smoke.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

TRX470r

I thought I read somewhere on here that the North side of the levy is open.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

hondarider450r

I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

backinsaddle

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 01:32:38 PM
MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY  COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX

probably when the fires are out

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 04:26:42 PM
I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED


The fire was almost out Friday, and the fire commander didn't say not to go out there, just it wasn't a real smart idea. I can't believe it would still be closed.

A little birdie told me you can also get in from the Alley side. Seeing as this has been a goal of mine to reach the alley, I intend to try it in reverse very soon, before the water fills the rim canal and makes it impossible for eight more months.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

TurboGSXR

Hey Jack,

I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

JackL

Quote from: TurboGSXR on April 23, 2007, 08:22:33 PM
Hey Jack,

I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?



I might make it out there some time during the week, but I'm heading up to River Ranch this weekend.
I usually post here before a trip, they come quick and with little notice though. I'll try to hit you with a PM before the next ride, and if something comes up that keeps me stuck here we'll ride Sat.







The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Sarasota EX