where to ride in coppercity

Started by 450r_rider, February 01, 2005, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450r_rider

whats up can some one tell me where to ride in coppercity i ride a 450r and a 300ex a xr 50 with a 120 kit in it and a grizzly 660 i just moved here from nc. thanks

ride hard or dont ride at all

git-r-done

Toomey

There is no where to ride in Cooper City really.  If you want, you can take Griffin road west all the way to Holiday Park.  There will be a little sandy patch of gravel to the right of the road after you cross the bridge.  You park there.  Then you get on the quad and drive back over the bridge to where there's a little trail inlet, and that'll take you under the bridge.  It's illegal, and I don't advise doing it, but it is a place to ride.  The holylands are also close by, only 40 minutes away.
Do you go to Cooper CIty High by any chance?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Redgrizzly660

QuoteThere is no where to ride in Cooper City really.  If you want, you can take Griffin road west all the way to Holiday Park.  There will be a little sandy patch of gravel to the right of the road after you cross the bridge.  You park there.  Then you get on the quad and drive back over the bridge to where there's a little trail inlet, and that'll take you under the bridge.  It's illegal, and I don't advise doing it, but it is a place to ride.  The holylands are also close by, only 40 minutes away.
Do you go to Cooper CIty High by any chance?
What grade are you in I know some kids at cooper city high

Toomey

#3
I'm in 10th grade, my name is Mario.
I know of a few kids that ride quads, but not many.  Most kids "hang out at the mall and movie theater".  ::)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

KodiakKim

hey mario im kim, im in 9th at cooper.  not many ppl know bout riding but ive told sum and they all wish they could go with me. anyways,  yea the mall and movies are deffinately where every1 hangs out here, not much else to do...

Toomey

#5
Yeah, there's not much else to do, since there's not many places to ride down here, too bad.  Nothing wrong with the movies once in a while anyway.  I'm going to Ocala during spring break, can't wait.  If you have AIM, mine is toomeyb12001.  
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

SoFlaEiger

Hey you guys, I live in Davie and I have a great place that is perfectly legal to ride out west but I need other people to go wtih because you can get stuck out there if you go alone (i haven't gotten my winch yet...blah).

anyways if you guys ever wanna ride, email me or hit me up on AIM LostCause6982.  Im always lookin for people to ride and i ride just about every weekend.

bbf

where and when do you want to ride i am ready

SoFlaEiger

I rode with Brett771 tonight and tomorrow im riding with QBlaster (Jim).  Anytime you wanna ride, just email me or message me with a date.  I'm almost always free in the afternoons/evenings.

raptorboy954

wusup cooper city guys. i live in miramar and am looking for some kids to ride with. im in 10th grade
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

inked4life87

HEY SOFLA WHERE ARE YOU RIDEING I LIVE OUT WEST ON GRIFFEN AND I-75.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com