2005 eiger snorkle?

Started by crom A zone, April 22, 2007, 07:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

has anyone snorkled there eiger?  i got the tranny done and the lines brought up but for the motor do you have to do a jet ket, or anything?  i have the k and n filter with stock exughst and jets was gonna upgrade to the hmf pipe and jet kit. do not no if i would have to do anything esle if i snorkle thoe motor to get everything running smooth.  thanx in advanced for the help

  matt
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

EigerGuy

hey 4x4 matt keep up us posted on what u find please, i also am gonna have lift kits made for an eiger so pmme if interested
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

Shotgun

I snorkled mine using PVC pipe, pool hose, and a neoprene cooley. I did not have to jet. Mine is a 2004.

Kawa3

You would have to re-jet. I decided to pipe, snorkel and jet at the same time so I didn't have to jet twice.

Also the HMFs sound sweeeeet compared to stock! Finally got mine in thursday and put it on and wasn't I amazed.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Shotgun

Not true, I didn't have to rejet and it's been fine for 2 years.

JackL

Quote from: Shotgun on April 23, 2007, 01:16:20 AM
Not true, I didn't have to rejet and it's been fine for 2 years.

...and just how does that ole sparkplug of yours look?


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Kawa3

Quote from: Shotgun on April 23, 2007, 01:16:20 AM
Not true, I didn't have to rejet and it's been fine for 2 years.

True, but most of the time you do have to re-jet. I didn't have to jet my V2(thank god).
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

crom A zone

ok well i will try to get pics of it when done. i got a lift made by quad boss  i like it b/c it is stanless steel and high lifter is not  thank you all agian for the info i will def let you no how it turns out.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift