Help ladies !

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 25, 2007, 08:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

#25
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 25, 2007, 08:40:48 AM
My daughter apparently left gum in her pocket when I washed the coloreds.

Imus got fired for the same insensitivity......
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Moose

Now I can feel your pain Mike, I lost a pen the other day, found it today. Putting clothes away today from the dryer I noticed some of the clothes had little black spots on them. I found the top and bottom of the pen, but no ink cartridge to be found. Must have went where that one sock always goes.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com