Mud Racing Track - Now Under Construction

Started by fastrnrik, April 18, 2007, 03:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Well, since the TT track is finished, I am going to move on to building the Mud Racing area. This will be a mud racing track similar to the Highlifter Mud Nationals that some of you may have seen in the various ATV magazines and videos. If you're not familiar with this type of mud racing, look it up online, the racing itself and the quads that compete are awesome! The track will be mud, however, the bottom of the pit will not be flat. It will have various grade changes, holes, and off camber sections.  It will be around 200+/- feet long, and set up for side by side, heads up racing, with up to 4 quads racing at the same time. This track will be for ATV's and Rhino type vehicles ONLY, no trucks!There will be various classes, so that everyone from stock bikes to wild lifted quads with 30"s and nitrous will have a place to compete. It will be a CLEAN mud area. NO stumps, logs, glass, tires, garbage, etc. to worry about tearing your quad (or you) up.

It shouldn't take too long to build. I'll keep ya posted.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

fastrnrik

Yes, but it will be inconsistent to keep people from sticking to one line all the time.

Paul_S


Bigscrb15

awesome. i think i am gonna have to start comin out to your place.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

fastrnrik

Sounds great. Come on anytime, I gotta pay for all this crap somehow.LOL.

cutngrs

how about you biuld us a sand drag strip   pretty  please   300 feet race and about 400 feet of shutdown  about fifty feet wide
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

fastrnrik

I looked at it once before a couple of months ago. I emailed Dynodon a couple of time about it even. I am still looking for a place to squeeze it in. Building it would be easy, just finding a spot for it without killing my parking is the tough part. What would be the minimum dimensions you guys could safely run on?

HillKiller

Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

N-Tense Motorsports

I have been waiting for this post for a long time!   :ThumbsUp.gif   I'll hang up my flat track career,(after what, 2 races!!) give Austin his bike back  :L 2:L :R and pull out the Rincon!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Quote from: HillKiller on April 18, 2007, 02:25:41 PM
Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D

I don't know nothin 'bout no wet t contest? But, yes we have a stage just in case. ;)
The event you and I spoke of is in the planning stages and is looking to be in July, tenatively the 7th?

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 18, 2007, 02:48:50 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on April 18, 2007, 02:25:41 PM
Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D

I don't know nothin 'bout no wet t contest? But, yes we have a stage just in case. ;)
The event you and I spoke of is in the planning stages and is looking to be in July, tenatively the 7th?
Sounds like we may need to find a babysitter for that weekend! Gonna be a cracker mudfest and Tbowl...can't wait! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

fastrnrik


slim2

the mud queen is born again its all you trish cant wait to see you in it

fastrnrik

Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on April 18, 2007, 02:33:29 PM
I have been waiting for this post for a long time!   :ThumbsUp.gif   I'll hang up my flat track career,(after what, 2 races!!) give Austin his bike back  :L 2:L :R and pull out the Rincon!

Good, you can race my wife! We're fixing to build her a Brute Force to run in the mud.
My friends wife has a Rincon with a 6" lift and 29's too. I think there's a lot of ladies going to be running out there with ya'll.

fastrnrik

Also, had several people ask, so we're going to put in a smaller mud track for the kids to be able to race heads up as well.

N-Tense Motorsports

Heck yeah I'll race with her!  Not sure what we're gonna do to the Rincon yet...but you know Todd, he'll beef it up ;)  Glad to hear there's more ladies interested.  And doing a kids track is awesome, they'll be happy to hear that.  Maybe my other son Scott will get into that.
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: slim2 on April 19, 2007, 01:20:30 AM
the mud queen is born again its all you trish cant wait to see you in it

You got it Gino :Y
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tat2mike

damn brady you dont mess around do ya lol  runnin out of land
Formally tecatemike

LT-R450ApK

Damn brady your goin to kill the bank account! Looks like im goin to have to build another ute,Them new 31" outlaws sure are lookin good.......
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

The bank account has long been killed. :( R.I.P.

dreth

you neeed mooore laaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd ;)

Chuck_Norris