Threads being deleted

Started by lisa, April 18, 2007, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

Quote from: QT314 on April 20, 2007, 06:51:34 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on April 20, 2007, 04:08:48 PM
Quote from: lisa on April 18, 2007, 10:47:48 PM
  No, I was not. I have had no PMs and since I wasn't off the site except to work when the first one was moved, then deleted and only off the board for a day-and-a-half for the second, wasn't really given any notice about it in the threads either.

  In fact, Bounty called me and mentioned my first thread had been moved...nothing on the second.

   Thank you Big Scrub for being polite.
Sounds like a match made in heaven. Funny they both showed up around the same time & it looks like they watch out for each other. It wont hurt my feelings if I never read another post by either of these two.

I certainly hope you are not talking about Scrub or you're in for a smacketh downeth session. :o
Sorry, I tried to make bold the part about Bounty calling her. I definitely wasnt talking about BigScrub.

greenmachine


1FasterBlaster

   She doesn't sound like she has a very cute azz.I wouldn't want to see her on any trails!! Besides, she's the kind of woman that scares the hell out of me...she likes to talk...ALOT!!

Ida_Mann

where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:46:44 AM
where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@

Him and Uncle Rico.  I miss those guys..............in a non homosexual way.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 21, 2007, 01:48:05 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:46:44 AM
where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@

Him and Uncle Rico.  I miss those guys..............in a non homosexual way.

you werent typing this from bed were you?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:46:44 AM
where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@

  im the wa-wa-wa-waterboy....hows that??

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 20, 2007, 08:04:28 PM
  She doesn't sound like she has a very cute azz.I wouldn't want to see her on any trails!! Besides, she's the kind of woman that scares the hell out of me...she likes to talk...ALOT!!



QT?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Lukeidiot

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:54:32 AM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 21, 2007, 01:48:05 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:46:44 AM
where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@

Him and Uncle Rico.  I miss those guys..............in a non homosexual way.

you werent typing this from bed were you?

Id@

lol i know what that means :)
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

East Coast Dirty Girls

you know what boys...and some girls.  I have to say that i am a very new member of this group.  Have talked to a few of ya and I can not tell you enough what a tremendous job i think the people who are on this site and in the association are doing.  I am PROUD to have any number of you stand up beside me at the Rally or any other event that will allow a positive perspective on our sport to be shown.  I started our club (East Coast Dirty Girls) a few years back and to tell you the truth this Lisa lady sounds like the typical bitter women that we deal with all the time.  :'( She can't get into play because she is obviously lacking something that you all are looking for in a person you want to represent this association.  From reading some of her posts, like i say I am new to this, the thing  I see she lacks is tact.  Whether her heart is in the right place her mouth can't seem to express it correctly.  Maybe this is due to the fact she feels rejected or maybe it is due to the fact she just hasn't the ability to think before she speaks.........WHO KNOWS!  But I do find it quite funny that regardless of what she says.....she gets a lot of acknowledgement, good or bad!  So she is succeeding in one thing.  Irritating the hell out of some of you.  I guess because I am a woman and a mother I have the ability to just ignore certain behavior so if you truly want her to stop making posts.......treat her like a 2 year old...don't even acknowledge she is here.   But again....that is my opinion and thanks for all you do...glad to be here!   ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on April 23, 2007, 07:07:16 PM
you know what boys...and some girls.  I have to say that i am a very new member of this group.  Have talked to a few of ya and I can not tell you enough what a tremendous job i think the people who are on this site and in the association are doing.  I am PROUD to have any number of you stand up beside me at the Rally or any other event that will allow a positive perspective on our sport to be shown.  I started our club (East Coast Dirty Girls) a few years back and to tell you the truth this Lisa lady sounds like the typical bitter women that we deal with all the time.  :'( She can't get into play because she is obviously lacking something that you all are looking for in a person you want to represent this association.  From reading some of her posts, like i say I am new to this, the thing  I see she lacks is tact.  Whether her heart is in the right place her mouth can't seem to express it correctly.  Maybe this is due to the fact she feels rejected or maybe it is due to the fact she just hasn't the ability to think before she speaks.........WHO KNOWS!  But I do find it quite funny that regardless of what she says.....she gets a lot of acknowledgement, good or bad!  So she is succeeding in one thing.  Irritating the hell out of some of you.  I guess because I am a woman and a mother I have the ability to just ignore certain behavior so if you truly want her to stop making posts.......treat her like a 2 year old...don't even acknowledge she is here.   But again....that is my opinion and thanks for all you do...glad to be here!   ;)

:bow.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif

backinsaddle

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on April 23, 2007, 07:07:16 PM
you know what boys...and some girls.  I have to say that i am a very new member of this group.  Have talked to a few of ya and I can not tell you enough what a tremendous job i think the people who are on this site and in the association are doing.  I am PROUD to have any number of you stand up beside me at the Rally or any other event that will allow a positive perspective on our sport to be shown.  I started our club (East Coast Dirty Girls) a few years back and to tell you the truth this Lisa lady sounds like the typical bitter women that we deal with all the time.  :'( She can't get into play because she is obviously lacking something that you all are looking for in a person you want to represent this association.  From reading some of her posts, like i say I am new to this, the thing  I see she lacks is tact.  Whether her heart is in the right place her mouth can't seem to express it correctly.  Maybe this is due to the fact she feels rejected or maybe it is due to the fact she just hasn't the ability to think before she speaks.........WHO KNOWS!  But I do find it quite funny that regardless of what she says.....she gets a lot of acknowledgement, good or bad!  So she is succeeding in one thing.  Irritating the hell out of some of you.  I guess because I am a woman and a mother I have the ability to just ignore certain behavior so if you truly want her to stop making posts.......treat her like a 2 year old...don't even acknowledge she is here.   But again....that is my opinion and thanks for all you do...glad to be here!   ;)

great post, and I would agree but for one point, I personally believe she's causing more damage to the cause as a result of her unprofessionalism when dealing with state officials than she is doing good.  She freely admitted in another thread that she didn't show up to a 1-on-1 meeting with the governer regarding off-road use...how unprofessional is that, and what kind of taste did it leave in the governers mouth that someone else now has to repair.  Ignoring her is not the answer...

East Coast Dirty Girls

Yes you have a point there,  maybe you can get a diclamer like we had to do with our club....

tattoo it on her somewhere sayin "not affiliated with......."  start the list.  LOL  :-*