My Holeylands tribute vid

Started by JackL, April 18, 2007, 12:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL


I wanted to remove the profanity from the video and cut me getting stuck. Photobucket made it so easy I made this instead!



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

pretty good short flim,i went out for my first time this past sunday.all that mud is towards i75 correct?i rode past the camp house were you got stuck
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

Raptor700

nice video. I really liked the music who was that song by?

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

JackL

Quote from: Raptor700 on April 18, 2007, 11:55:28 PM
nice video. I really liked the music who was that song by?

Thanks guys, the song was on photobucket in the remixer. It is a great tune, I like it enough that
it is on an MP3 player I use in the truck now.

Pray For Rain
Kelly Pardekooper

http://artist.pumpaudio.com/artistpages/view.aspx?trackid=59409&partner=photobucket

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.