Anyone play runescape?

Started by svtbolt04, April 17, 2007, 07:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I do..

I have a few accounts.. Right now I am working on my pure ranger...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

My cousin has an account for runescape, I cant stand that game, I'm an avid wow player and I just cant stand how down graded runescape is compared to wow.

svtbolt04

I would play WoW if I didnt have to pay for it..

Runescape on the other hand has both options of either paying or becoming a member.. On it being outdated.. Lol, the game must be atleast 8 years old..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

first month free, yearly plan is 120 bucks a year, its one hell of an escape from reality when you cant ride and times are rough.

svtbolt04

I just like pwning noobs and making money.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com