Getting his first air

Started by Ride1Rob, April 16, 2007, 02:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

He had been pretty much turning in this spot and had created a lil burm. Yesterday he was riding and decided he'd try to jump it. I was totally suprised when I saw him do it  :o  . After watching him hit it a few times I added fuel to the fire by making it bigger  :d  .







Now let's make this jump a lil higher  >:D






If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Bigscrb15

haha, awesome!!!! looks like he will be out there on your bike soon.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Thats truly awsome. great job.
:ThumbsUp.gif 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1FasterBlaster

   I can't wait to see if my little girl can do that.

Ride1Rob

I think I may have helped to create a monster. He wants the jump bigger and now that's all he talks about doing...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

dude, that's more air than I get on a MX track ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

duroc825

Now he's gonna want a bigger bike too man! Congrats!

450rcrazy

dude thats awesome your boy has become a man right before your eyes well a little man anyways. :ThumbsUp.gif


dreth

he is looking good Rob. Tell Jam to keep up the good work ;)